SOLD Black Friday Sale - SOLD OUT (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My home game just stepped up from 4-8 to 5-10 limit so I just need a rack or two of $5.00 Highway 9s to go with my set. Any chance you will be adding these to your Black Friday sale? Lol. Kidding. (Not kidding.)

giphy (4).gif

Are those Sheraton tournament 2.50 cent chips radiant red ? @anyone ?
If I ever come across a rack or two of radiant red chips man, I'd likely have half the mind to buy them and mail them to you and rock your chipping world!

Wishing you more luck on that search. You've been on it since I joined.

You only deal with legit paulsons and the like? As in, no deals on any cheaper ceramics or China’s clays?

Those lucky 21s are nice. Anyone have any to share with me? My game is a 1-2 so the set offered here might be a little much.

Those lucky 21s are nice. Anyone have any to share with me? My game is a 1-2 so the set offered here might be a little much.
I would go with just piecing together a 300 set from the jack chips. Or just get the jack cash set. Never know when you will have more than expected at the poker game. And better to have too many than not enough.

Jim, are the Gemaco playing cards jumbo or regular index?

I would go with just piecing together a 300 set from the jack chips. Or just get the jack cash set. Never know when you will have more than expected at the poker game. And better to have too many than not enough.
I expect these Jack chips would sell out before you can piece together a set. Speaking from experience many of the Jack chips will sell very quickly (sub 1 minute).

I spose. Usually after we all lament whyyyy oh whyyyy is everything gone? Then Jim comes out like a God and says there’s still more you idiots. Click the buttons.
That's on you guys. I'm clicking buttons while everyone complains

Bull. I was at home, 2 laptops and a computer going. I was actually happy to get beaten on the last sale by @timinater, who was inexplicably on his phone on the side of the rode. His relabel turned out awesome.
FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! YOU WERE USING DIALUP AND AOL.

Bull. I was at home, 2 laptops and a computer going. I was actually happy to get beaten on the last sale by @timinater, who was inexplicably on his phone on the side of the rode. His relabel turned out awesome.

that’s the trick guys, park the fam on the side of the road and make them wait 10 minutes until 3:01 or whatever and bink an entire set somehow. Skill game.

The more items added, the more chance we each have of getting the specific one we want... Amirite? /desperate
So much want! Thinking first I have to assign in descending order what times I want most. Then I have to gauge what the public wants and assign numbers in ascending number. I will then go after items totaling the highest number first. Meanwhile in reality I’ll just be button smashing my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom