SOLD Black Friday Sale 2023 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1905.jpeg

dag nabbit, got caught up with life and forgot about the sale on Friday, wanted a rack of the dj $25s for a buck each!!

Maybe Jim prioritized farther away deliveries, like to Alaska.

Got my tracking # on Friday, but no movement yet USPS.com, just this:

1701146997959.png

I'm sure my package will get dropped off at the PO tomorrow or Wednesday, and since it's just going from UT to CA, I should hopefully get it by Monday at the latest.

I keep hoping those IOC's will be back in stock. It hurts. :)

I saw this too. Now I’m experiencing major regret. I hope someone enjoys them!
I already got two cash set on 2 mins after the sale went live and I oddly feel the same regret.... At least if you really want some chips the qty's of the 1, 5, and 25s are like in the 1000's Just missing the rest of the denominations.....

Could you explain what's the appeal to these and why they are worth 15 dollars a chip? Is it 43mm?

It’s elegantly simple, in minty condition, in colors that work for two of my sets, at a size that also works for me.

Not everything has to be complex, you know. The girl at the party in the flashiest dress may not be the one you want to marry.

P.S. And at a barrel, the marginal difference between (say) $15 and $10-$12 is 60-100 bucks. In sets that cost $4-$5K, that’s not a lot.

Final version of the 25¢ The (Tachi) Palace labels:

tachipalace_25c_lowres.png

There is "bleed" included in the image above, which is extra room outside of the actual cut area. So imagine the outer circular border being smaller/closer to the center design elements when produced.

Colors may be slightly muted on the actual printed labels and may not be an exact color match to the real chips since I don't have access to that. But since variations on the actual color labels exist between denoms (or even within a denom), if you're replacing/overlabeling all your snappers with these labels, they'll at least be consistent within the denom, and most people won't notice any minute differences from chip to chip.

---

I am making this label design available to anyone who PMs me; I'll provide a link to the design file (in a Google Drive shared folder). As "payment" I'd request a donation to @liftapint's friend Morgan to help her recovery (will provide her info in PM), or to a charitable organization of your choice.

This is of course based on the honor system, as I won't be able to verify any donations being made, but it's just a small way to help out, seeing how many people have already stepped up with their charity auctions.

It’s elegantly simple, in minty condition, in colors that work for two of my sets, at a size that also works for me.

Not everything has to be complex, you know. The girl at the party in the flashiest dress may not be the one you want to marry.

P.S. And at a barrel, the marginal difference between (say) $15 and $10-$12 is 60-100 bucks. In sets that cost $4-$5K, that’s not a lot.
Good God, this is such a chipper answer.

"Why do you think this chips worth so much money?"

"I WANT TO MARRY IT. ITS SIMPLE."

All 311 orders have been shipped! Thanks to everyone for a great sale!! Aside from 2 issues, I think everything went well. I am off to California for a long weekend to see my new niece and enjoy some sunshine and golf. Not to be a tease, but on my recent travels I did pick up a very small set of secondary chips. I am forbidden by the gaming commission to sell them until 12/21 due to redemption issues, but 1 little image can't hurt.

Attachments

• 20231129_094256.jpg
    20231129_094256.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 530
Anyone needing addons to their Tropicana Evansville primary chips, you can purchase them from last years Black Friday sales thread. I did discount them.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom