Black Friday 2018: Tons of Deep Discounted Racks Throughout Weeek (3 Viewers)

I bought a rack of the four queens a few months ago and ALMOST bought this rack earlier this week. They are VERY awesome old school leaded chips. Who ever got them will enjoy theirs as much as I do.

Man, some really great deals yesterday. Super tempted by those Nevada Lodge $5s. I don't have any like that -- super cool.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! Wallet pain, I'm guessing.

Hey guys,

Besides our amazing chip specials later today, free shipping on any order above $59. So if any of you may want to buy something else, that's possible today as well.

black-web.png

To Switzerland too?!? :whistle: :whistling:

Only United States.

Unfortunately we won't be able to honor free shipping requests on orders already placed since it was outside the sale promotion. I am really excited for what we have for you guys later today. If you thought Wednesday was good, some more great stuff today.

Only United States.

Unfortunately we won't be able to honor free shipping requests on orders already placed since it was outside the sale promotion. I am really excited for what we have for you guys later today. If you thought Wednesday was good, some more great stuff today.

Thanks, never hurts to ask, especially given how hard it is for us Euro chippers to find good shipping deals compared to what you lucky guys in the US have! :cool:

Thanks, never hurts to ask, especially given how hard it is for us Euro chippers to find good shipping deals compared to what you lucky guys in the US have! :cool:
Yeah, I had to spend a good deal of my working day at the office today emailing the retard scums at the Customs here about "used tokens" (from Canada :whistle: :whistling:) not being drugs or something. I will still be taxed on the shipping cost as well :banghead:
:D

Yeah, I had to spend a good deal of my working day at the office today emailing the retard scums at the Customs here about "used tokens" (from Canada :whistle: :whistling:) not being drugs or something. I will still be taxed on the shipping cost as well :banghead:
:D
Ugh, don’t even get me started about customs... the Swiss even charge customs fees on the shipping costs (not kidding!). :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom