Black Cat Club tourney set - ASM FDL mold, 1 1/16" inlays (3 Viewers)

I've included some new snaps from what I'm calling my Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of FAIL phase.

One day I'll choose a day with good light to take snaps (and have the camera on the right setting :oops: ).

I was wfh today and thought I'd have a go at some stacks shots. I had to wait for my wife to take the kid to nursery, then it was a bit of rush job. Half the photos were unusable, whoopsy!

...and apparently I won the ESPN Tournament Director Poker Timer Giveaway according to Tommy. Must be karma for posting a review and a gallery on PCF! :)

Hmm. Now I'm hungry for more chipes. Best get back to the mockups *sigh*

;)

This set has definitely stood the test of time. It's one of my all-time favorites, and my Mom loved them. Thanks for all the new photos!

Great set and pics, Toby. Still need photos of the epic black light art and a shot of one of the best bounty chips ever designed....

Love it, love it, love it!!! One of my favorite sets for sure!!! Everything about this set is fantastic... The T5K is among the prettiest combos ever...

What do you use those Diamond-Square 'Born to Gambol' for Toby? Those are out of this world! :)

Beautiful.

Love the art, love the variation in art between chips, love the two-sided inlay design...

My favorite is actually the red hundo.

Thanks for sharing such a nice spread.

Great set and pics, Toby. Still need photos of the epic black light art and a shot of one of the best bounty chips ever designed....

I took a couple of new bounty pics but they were shit so I'll need to redo them!

I also need to get some UV security onto the nickels... ;)

Love it, love it, love it!!! One of my favorite sets for sure!!! Everything about this set is fantastic... The T5K is among the prettiest combos ever...

What do you use those Diamond-Square 'Born to Gambol' for Toby? Those are out of this world! :)

The 'Born to gambol' chips and the champ chips hark back to to the dark days of ASM LV 666, when the FDL mold done got broke.

I was planning on extending the set to include a T25k and T100k chip around that time. I'd already added on extra T5k chips ahead of then (hence the reason I have more 5ks than I should in the pics) to pave the way for the new chips.

I had finalized the art with J5 and got approval for the spots from ASM and heard the news about FDL being busto when I asked to settle up my invoice.

Glad the mold is back again! :)

lol ASM LV 666

BGinGA loves your location, btw.

fantastic set! one of my all time favorites for me too.

-gc :)

wow I just noticed that your 25s look oddly familiar

Great theme being a cat lover and all. Would have been all over this if you had not done it.
Superb set. Much love for the FDL here

Great chips. I still use my "gamble chip" as a card capper.

Those nickels look mint still, they ever see play?

Great chips. I still use my "gambol chip" as a card capper.

Those nickels look mint still, they ever see play?

fyp ;)

The nickels have seen very limited action. Prob half of them haven't been in play, the rest only a handful of times.

This set has definitely stood the test of time.

it really has. it's one of the few sets i never get tired of seeing. the inlays are all fantastic and i love the non-traditional colors.

What always impressed me with this set was how humorous/whimsical the inlays are. The set does it so well it seems effortless, but that's a really hard element to inject into a poker chip.

I think I'm maxed out on no. of op pics allowed

Here are some bounty ones, v2

newbounties.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom