SOLD Black Cat Club Halloween chips v2 & v3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for my own clarification since I seem to be in a bit of the auctions, if an auction ends at 12:00, do bids marked at 12:00 count, or only up to and including 11:59 and it's closed at 12?

When I bid with 1 minute to go, it extends the auction another 5 minutes. You should be good...

I’m still not sure, waiting for someone with more knowledge. Bid at 2:03 extended the auction, but what I’m waiting to hear is if it extends auction up to 2:08 or up to and including 2:08 (next bid was at 2:08).

Interested to see what the interpretation is since I bid occasionally on auctions.

From what I have learned any new bid would have to be BEFORE the clock hits 2:08. Bid at 2:08 not valid. Of course this is my interpretation...and experience. Reasoning - no second clocks and makes things consistent

Final Results
Coyote 33
BHB - 32
Cliff - 31
Aplusent - 30
BarryJ3 - 24

Winning bid price is $24 +3 shipping = $27

The last valid bid was at 9:03 if I am reading the rules correctly. If there is any discussion pm me and we'll work it out.

I 'd be happy to exchange the new $13 chip for the "let the cat out of the bag" chip from the other auction.
If interested, say so urgently.
Edit: Too late

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom