Found Black and Forest Green Starbursts with Trade Bait!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZPoker

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thanks to the PCF community my quest to save a mega-cash set of Starbursts from murder is solidly underway!!

Progress will be maintained at the below:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-dzpoker-starburst-quest.62488/

For those who just don’t feel like clicking...here’s where I’m at:

F65165EC-DB79-4E0D-B18C-2E0A1FC32DC4.jpeg

The point of this ad???

Another rack of Forest Green and a rack of Black are my immediate goal! 1-2 more racks of White and 60x more Purple too. And in my quest to make it the ultimate tourney set too...a rack of a Yellow is next on the hunt-list!!!

Someone has some they can release for a life-long-never-will-sell-Starbursts set...no???

I’m happy to pay cash but also would be willing to trade any of the following:
60x Dark Green (Pretty sure)
200x Over-stamped Peach (Pretty sure)
90x 40-oiled 50-not Charcoal (Pretty sure)
100x Over-stamped “some-blue”

A5290DC0-7D5E-4CD0-B00B-D6D9439C01AC.jpeg

Please reach out if you can help!!

PCF Rocks!!

I can mill those for you................

........... Kidding. Beautiful set. Good luck with the search. I adore Starburst sets.

I can mill those for you................

........... Kidding. Beautiful set. Good luck with the search. I adore Starburst sets.
As much as you make me cry...I still fight at every chance for one of your custom murder chips!!!

As much as you make me cry...I still fight at every chance for one of your custom murder chips!!!
I try and use my powers for only good on chips it's helps..... Now other people's jobs, I am nearly the executioner.... It is my burden....

Thanks to @Highli99 I’m now one step closer. A rack of Black Starbursts is my new target. Anyone? ANYONE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom