Birdcage Engraving? (1 Viewer)

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all! A buddy of mine asked me if I knew if it was possible to get a 1000 piece birdcage laser-engraved, so I told him that I’d ask here! If you know of any way to make this possible, that’d be great!

Thanks!

Yeah Palm used to do them. I remember seeing a case for I believe @Redbelly that they did.

Anyone that does those acrylic DB's should probably be able to do them I believe, same process. Maybe @PokerChipsDesign or others? Also local trophy stores should be able to do them.

Not sure where @David O had the fantastic Alamo trophies done but he can chime in.

20171014_223714-jpg.127349

20190810_220733-jpg.321525

Yeah Palm used to do them. I remember seeing a case for I believe @Redbelly that they did.

Anyone that does those acrylic DB's should probably be able to do them I believe, same process. Maybe @PokerChipsDesign or others? Also local trophy stores should be able to do them.

Not sure where @David O had the fantastic Alamo trophies done but he can chime in.

20171014_223714-jpg.127349

20190810_220733-jpg.321525

Those trophies are awesome! Thanks so much!

Oh, bummer! Didn’t I read somewhere that @ABC Gifts and Awards acquired PGI though?
We have never even plugged in the laser engraver from Palm. Coincidentally we will be getting a new (to us) laser engraver next month, and lasered Acrylic carriers will definitely be available soon from us. My parents have a trophy business and I'm getting their laser. DM me with what they would like on it and I'll see what we can do - I can always go over there and play with it.

We have never even plugged in the laser engraver from Palm. Coincidentally we will be getting a new (to us) laser engraver next month, and lasered Acrylic carriers will definitely be available soon from us. My parents have a trophy business and I'm getting their laser. DM me with what they would like on it and I'll see what we can do - I can always go over there and play with it.

Will do!! Thanks so much!!

Hey all! A buddy of mine asked me if I knew if it was possible to get a 1000 piece birdcage laser-engraved, so I told him that I’d ask here! If you know of any way to make this possible, that’d be great!
Thanks @TheBigTater for the mention.

Alas I no longer engrave cases or birdcages - or then without guarantee of result.

For wooden or imitation leather cases, you never know what the engraving will give. For wood cases, the veneers used under the pretty upper surface are sometimes very different and the same color is never obtained. For imitation leather, it is the lottery, sometimes light gray, sometimes brown, sometimes black ...
For imitation aluminum cases it's downright ugly, a mixture of burnt black, brown and gray.
For birdcages, for some time, the plexiglass used for manufacturing has not been of the right type to obtain white engraving. When I try to engrave, it digs the plexi but we cannot distinguish the designs. It's just melted.

In addition, dear friends from across the Atlantic, for me to engrave your cases, you have to send them to me in France and I have to send them back. In short, the shipping costs and engraving will quadruple the price of a case, not really interesting.

The solution I propose to customize the cases is to make silver or gold plates in the same material as my engraved cut cards. The price is the same as for cards for an equivalent dimension: 6.90 €

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom