• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Binions Buy In Chips (1 Viewer)

ekricket

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Did anyone here end up with these? I'm hoping this is not a scam, but it sure seems suspicious on how this is playing out. Its a long story, but from my end it looks like a listing to determine your max bid, then offer second chance offers at your max bid price. I'm hoping this is not the case, and maybe someone here was a legitimate bidder (or seller) and can shed some light. eBay support told me not to send any money on these auctions as it looked suspicious to them as well.
Not looking for advice, just wanted to see if they ended up somewhere that was legit, and then could maybe proceed witht he seller and eBay from there.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-CHIPS-2...m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

I have some of those listed. There are racks out there. Go for 5 to 10 bucks each. I believe it's for the employee event. Different one each year.

The pictures look fine, they are wsop buy in chips from the early 2000s. The price is about right for a lot like that. Typically they sell for 5-10 like the previous member said, slightly less in a lot. Have had plenty of sellers set reserves then offer my winning non-reserve meeting bid the item at that price and everything worked out fine. If eBay said stay away I would, but the lot/prices/etc all look okay to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom