BigO Odds Calculator (1 Viewer)

It's nearly midnight and the night is almost done. The degen is all in. Do you know where your equity is? How would you play it?

View attachment 1284454

And the outcome

And what happened

I’ve seen chippy fold the naked trips on a board with no redraws and such. Once he pots, I assume your flush draw is no good , and you are drawing to the A 10 or 9 for 1/2 if a low card comes in. With his big bet, I’d put him on at least 3 low cards and a jack, most likely with a boat. A hand like A2366 is going to be crushing your naked jack and FD. I’d fold, but I’m a NIT

Like I said…..bad call led to being tilted. But bomb pots are gonna bomb pot. So the hand is dealt before I can sit out. I look down at this:

IMG_5414.jpeg

Great googly moogily! Lots of outs! And this time with a low. I am really wanting to book a win tonight so I am not interested in building a pot. I am interested in realizing my equity a s going to bed. We don't have to go crazy. Checking around almost worked except for the button who couldn't help himself.

IMG_5415.jpeg

The button is very aggressive. Honey badger aggressive. When he sits next to chippy it can be a bit of a catalyst. So I wasn't surprised when this happened.

IMG_5416.jpeg

Back to me. What should I do?

That's 4 card. I need BigO. I can find 5 card hi only, or 4 card Hilo, but not 5 card Hilo
I just checked the app I have on my phone -- the Enterra Poker Calc app (the one with the Shamrock icon) , and it goes up to 5 and 6 caad Omaha games -- for both Hi and hi-Low. My phone's and Android but I found tt's made for iPhone as well.

1709327353003.png

Like I said…..bad call led to being tilted. But bomb pots are gonna bomb pot. So the hand is dealt before I can sit out. I look down at this:

View attachment 1284488

Great googly moogily! Lots of outs! And this time with a low. I am really wanting to book a win tonight so I am not interested in building a pot. I am interested in realizing my equity a s going to bed. We don't have to go crazy. Checking around almost worked except for the button who couldn't help himself.

View attachment 1284489

The button is very aggressive. Honey badger aggressive. When he sits next to chippy it can be a bit of a catalyst. So I wasn't surprised when this happened.

View attachment 1284491

You got the wrap pot pot pot pot

View attachment 1284488

View attachment 1284489

View attachment 1284491

Fold, you are all going for the low, and maybe 1/4 of a pot. But you’re tilting, so you repotted it

I just checked the app I have on my phone -- the Enterra Poker Calc app (the one with the Shamrock icon) , and it goes up to 5 and 6 caad Omaha games -- for both Hi and hi-Low. My phone's and Android but I found tt's made for iPhone as well.

View attachment 1284490
Finally! I can show chippy how horrible he is! You are a live saver Aaron!!!

I think we can all agree that folding is the best option. Lacking the mental fortitude to make a good play, the next best option is probably to pot. That leaves my action.

IMG_5417.jpeg

One guess what happens next?

I think we can all agree that folding is the best option. Lacking the mental fortitude to make a good play, the next best option is probably to pot. That leaves my action.

View attachment 1284499

One guess what happens next?
Obviously David is Shoving! Bill says "I got ole rubber duck right where I want him, pot!"

Turn is the J of Hearts!

Let's Goooo!!

You call, David calls, and a 10s hits the turn
Ahh David hit 2 pair on this flop, plus second nut low draw... he ain't holding back $53... it's going in the pot!

And Chippy ain't scurred!! He's getting hungry for a late night rubber ducky snack!! Haha

Ahh David hit 2 pair on this flop, plus second nut low draw... he ain't holding back $53... it's going in the pot!

And Chippy ain't scurred!! He's getting hungry for a late night rubber ducky snack!! Haha
Well, it’s all getting in and you know the next 2 cards will be 10 or higher. Maybe Q Q and chippy has AQ239

Reminds me of a quote that another player in a game I play in says in these spots -- "nothing funner than runner, runner"

You ain’t gonna win every chip on the table by doing math. You are gonna need to bad beat some folks. Get the money in and often I say and let that off suit deuce on the river work it’s magic to give you the wheel.
@Chippy McChiperson gets the @Goldfish seal of approval for how he played this hand!

Obviously David is Shoving! Bill says "I got ole rubber duck right where I want him, pot!"

Turn is the J of Hearts!

Let's Goooo!!
Winner winner! Well, not the turn call. But David potted chippy reported. So it's back to me. All my poker hopes and dreaming steaming away. How did this happen? Why did David have to pot? Why did I have to call $60. I can say goodbye to those chips. I don't have to call hundreds more. I am not a degen. I am not a degen. I am not a degen.

IMG_5419.jpeg

Winner winner! Well, not the turn call. But David potted chippy reported. So it's back to me. All my poker hopes and dreaming steaming away. How did this happen? Why did David have to pot? Why did I have to call $60. I can say goodbye to those chips. I don't have to call hundreds more. I am not a degen. I am not a degen. I am not a degen.

View attachment 1284530
Yes you are. Put on your big boy pants and get it in there! Show that lucksack that he's not the only donkey in THIS sandbox

View attachment 1284530

he's a degen

Oh wow. I looked at the results for this week. What a crazy week for the group. Huge swings

Yes you are. Put on your big boy pants and get it in there! Show that lucksack that he's not the only donkey in THIS sandbox
Hee Haw! The only thing worse than not stuffing it is only calling. So, once again the least optimal strategy is employed. Mainly to slow down the action and give me a moment to have funeral for my 1200bb stack.

I call Chippy.
IMG_5423.jpeg

And then, the turn.

IMG_5424.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5423.jpeg
    IMG_5423.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5420.jpeg
    IMG_5420.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 17
Reminds me of a quote that another player in a game I play in says in these spots -- "nothing funner than runner, runner"

@Chippy McChiperson gets the @Goldfish seal of approval for how he played this hand!
My big saying is “I didn’t come here to fold” which is usually followed by “I need more chips please.”

River A. Chippy shows down A2359 to quarter you

Am I right?

River A. Chippy shows down A2359 to quarter you

Am I right?
Not exactly, the miracle turn arrives putting me in a good spot

IMG_5424.jpeg

From this point the hand gets A tad easier to navigate. I've only got about $40 behind, and at this point I'm ready to jam.

IMG_5421.jpeg

Chippy jams and I call, still unsure what exactly he has and also fairly confident David is not sharing this pot. It's looking good now I just need to hoDL!!!!!!

And we do!

IMG_5422.jpeg

And that's how a couple of degens have a 1k pot in a .25/.50 $100 max game.

Not exactly, the miracle turn arrives putting me in a good spot

View attachment 1284622

From this point the hand gets A tad easier to navigate. I've only got about $40 behind, and at this point I'm ready to jam.

View attachment 1284625

Chippy jams and I call, still unsure what exactly he has and also fairly confident David is not sharing this pot. It's looking good now I just need to hoDL!!!!!!

And we do!

View attachment 1284632

And that's how a couple of degens have a 1k pot in a .25/.50 $100 max game.
I was close. I said chippy had AQ932. I was 1 card off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom