PCF Giveaway Big Top Poker Cash Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice the $1 is a subtle tribute to the flamingo $1? I do think the hundo is my favorite
I need to add the $1 to my small collection of flamingos! Also I do believe I am the only one on this forum who qualifies to win this set since I do perform under the big top every yearI Being the only performing clown in here (literal not figurative), i approve of this set.

David

Hey I actually qualify for this giveaway! Yes! So what do I got to do? Do I get entered automatically cause if the number is posts?

Sorry new guy...

@Chippy McChiperson would love to know the Paulson colors on all the chips, cash and tourney, if possible, really wondering if that base on the 2.50 is mex rose or hot pink

@Chippy McChiperson would love to know the Paulson colors on all the chips, cash and tourney, if possible, really wondering if that base on the 2.50 is mex rose or hot pink

Tommy entered the chips in his database in case you want to review all the colors, but the snapper is a Hot Pink base with Dolphin Blue and Daisy edgespots.

Reactions: ovo
Is there an official thread somewhere with more info about these chips? Is there only one set of each? These are absolutely beautiful btw. Love the color and spot choices. Good job to everyone involved.

My first time playing with mint Paulsons, and I got to play with these. I didn’t realize how fortunate I was at the time. These chips are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom