Giveaway Big Top Poker Cash Sample Set

David O

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Anyone notice the $1 is a subtle tribute to the flamingo $1? I do think the hundo is my favorite
I need to add the $1 to my small collection of flamingos! Also I do believe I am the only one on this forum who qualifies to win this set since I do perform under the big top every yearI Being the only performing clown in here (literal not figurative), i approve of this set.

David

ocGABE

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey I actually qualify for this giveaway! Yes! So what do I got to do? Do I get entered automatically cause if the number is posts?

Sorry new guy...

TheBigTater

Full House
Reaction score
Hey I actually qualify for this giveaway! Yes! So what do I got to do? Do I get entered automatically cause if the number is posts?

Sorry new guy...
Just click the link under the raffle ticket in the OP and follow the instructions.

ovo

Full House
Reaction score
@Chippy McChiperson would love to know the Paulson colors on all the chips, cash and tourney, if possible, really wondering if that base on the 2.50 is mex rose or hot pink

Chippy McChiperson

Full House
Reaction score
@Chippy McChiperson would love to know the Paulson colors on all the chips, cash and tourney, if possible, really wondering if that base on the 2.50 is mex rose or hot pink
Tommy entered the chips in his database in case you want to review all the colors, but the snapper is a Hot Pink base with Dolphin Blue and Daisy edgespots.

Reactions: ovo
Top Bottom