Auction *!*!*BIG TOP POKER ~~ BTP Paulson Cash Set 1000 PC !! *!*!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chipping universe seems to be headed for an implosion on Sunday between the dueling auction banjos of BTP and the Chip Room sale. :nailbite:

GLWA!

It’s definitely the most spectacular Paulson set I have ever seen.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say comments like this aren't going to help keep the price down, so I've fyp

It’s definitely the most ugly Paulson set I have ever seen.

But I have been diagnosed with coulrophobia and my therapist thinks it will help my condition if I acquire these chips and destroy them. Slowly,with a toffee mallet.

Respectfully, for medical reasons, I ask that you don't bid on these chips. Thx

These are full on psychedelic

This auction has clearly been a “Circus of Trapeze Acts with ups and downs” so it’s fitting to see this set sell for such “BigTop” price.

Beautiful set and whoever ends up being the “Ring-Leader” I’m sure will enjoy this “Show” for years to come.

Good luck to all with the Auction as this is an amazing set from the seller. I’m happy to watch this auction in Awe; just as I would watching a Circus as a kid.

I think all questions not pertaining to the sale should probably be left out of the thread. Thread sorta getting off track quickly. IMO of course

what happened to no thread crapping in the Classifieds...

Just to get the thread back on track...

Whatever is the last bid so far + $101...I have lost it amongst all the drama, but I think that puts it at $5201.

Status
Not open for further replies.