Auction *!*!*BIG TOP POKER ~~ BTP Paulson Cash Set 1000 PC !! *!*!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBetOnEverything

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is with heavy heart and empty wallet that I must offer up these BAD Larrys for sale.

Big Top Poker Paulson 39mm + 43mm big denoms.

The set has only seen the felt 2 times :( and of those two times only the 100 25c, 200 $1s, and 100 $5s were put into play, the large majority of the set has never been put into play.

I have no desire to split set. I am also fairly confident that this will be the only BTP cash set up for sale for a lonnnng time, if ever at all.

Also included are 9 39mm Paulson racks and 1 43mm Paulson rack

Breakdown (includes a few extra of each denom):

25c - 102
$1 - 202
$5 - 502
$25 - 102
$100 - 51
$500 - 51

Side note I average 1-2 Amazon packages a week so I have tons of those little air bags to make sure these boys get to their new home in comfort.

pr0n:

zyqMKRoh.jpg

QHkwvWdh.jpg

hT6AEqHh.jpg

onaszoBh.jpg

pR9Kq2Zh.jpg

ALiBOozh.jpg

WgN8Zg8h.jpg

m3JT8Ifh.jpg

Zud6eTuh.jpg

kIO4pA6h.jpg

1. STARTING BID: $3000
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images) in minimum increments of $5
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [9:00 PM, EST, 3/11/2019] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.

Example #1: If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
    Example #2: If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
    Example #3: If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
    Example #4: If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.

6. Edited posts will be voided. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly even if done within the small time frame before the 'last edited' message is shown)
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: US ONLY I will pay for shipping via Two Medium USPS Priority Boxes + Signature
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal F&F

Oh good, this is quickly going outside my maximum. Those $5’s are sooooo pretty though. Hmmmmm :whistle: :whistling:

Please don't use those airbags to "secure" poker chips when shipping.

Sorry it was 1/2 joke.

I pack very well. Have never had anything damaged that I've Shipped. I shrink wrap chips in their racks, add empty small boxes into medium boxes to kill dead space, I know the tricks :D

Sorry it was 1/2 joke.

I pack very well. Have never had anything damaged that I've Shipped. I shrink wrap chips in their racks, add empty small boxes into medium boxes to kill dead space, I know the tricks :D
I love everything thing you said here... please send that box decribed above to me filled with these chips...! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.