Better Call Saul - S2 (1 Viewer)

I don't currently have AMC. Any other way to keep up with the season as opposed to waiting for it to appear on Netflix in a year...

This. Except that it will be up within the hour after it ends. Note kodi runs on any apple/Windows/android device.

right. I'll be in bed. My son and I like to watch this together. We watch it whenever we have time. Usually its a day or two after it airs.

You have my interest, more details on this. Like you'd explain to a child.

I have a IT friend that installs Kodi along with some packages for a small fee. Being that he is my friend he had me order a Amazon box. Then he called and talked my son through the process (you noticed he didn't talk me through the process, lol). It works best if you have a decent wifi. I had ATT and it wouldn't buffer the shows at all. I have since changed to xfinity and my wifi went from something like 3 to 80 mbps (whatever that is). Then I connected the amazon box directly to the modem/brain wifi thingie.

I think I still have a sting of emails that contained the youtube videos (or just youtube it yourself, Kodi/Amazon installation). We pretty much stream everything. Movies, shows, ect....

I'll check to see if I still have the directions in my email later today/tomorrow. If not I'll ask the guy if he still has it to forward it back to me.

I have a IT friend that installs Kodi along with some packages for a small fee. Being that he is my friend he had me order a Amazon box. Then he called and talked my son through the process (you noticed he didn't talk me through the process, lol). It works best if you have a decent wifi. I had ATT and it wouldn't buffer the shows at all. I have since changed to xfinity and my wifi went from something like 3 to 80 mbps (whatever that is). Then I connected the amazon box directly to the modem/brain wifi thingie.

I think I still have a sting of emails that contained the youtube videos (or just youtube it yourself, Kodi/Amazon installation). We pretty much stream everything. Movies, shows, ect....

I'll check to see if I still have the directions in my email later today/tomorrow. If not I'll ask the guy if he still has it to forward it back to me.
My Internet speeds at the house are more than enough to handle multiple streaming devices so that's not a concern. My ineptitude for this type of stuff is high, but if I have good directions etc. I can probably figure it out. My bother is also pretty tech savvy so I can probably get him to assist. Would love to get some streaming stuff set up so I can drop the cable, if that's possible.

My Internet speeds at the house are more than enough to handle multiple streaming devices so that's not a concern. My ineptitude for this type of stuff is high, but if I have good directions etc. I can probably figure it out. My bother is also pretty tech savvy so I can probably get him to assist. Would love to get some streaming stuff set up so I can drop the cable, if that's possible.

The primary packages we use are sports access for all things sports. There are free sports streaming options. Sports access is worth the price. If you buy it on Black Friday its 90 bucks for the year. You can stream about any sport in 720 - HD quality with minimum problems.

The packages for the movies/shows that we use are One Channel and Phoenix. They have live tv options. We don't use them at this time. Wife still wants the basic tv services for local news and shit.

I didn't see it in my email btw. There is a dedicated thread on this topic at the perfectmancave.com. I'll look for it over there when I have time and link it.

B

specifically you should look for posts from Nuzbim. He is the dude that talked my son through it. Outside of this I personally won't be much help, lol.

http://perfectmancave.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37678&highlight=kodi

http://perfectmancave.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62610&highlight=kodi

Genesis and sports devil are about the only add-ons you need. Both free.

Genesis doesn't work well in my area. One Channel and Phoenix are the nuts.

Sports Devil is nice. The links are always stable. I don't mind dropping 90 a year to watch the Redzone channel in HD (or whatever NFL games I want).

Genesis doesn't work well in my area.

Huh? I never heard of localised 'internet'.

Edit: I found the source of your problem.

578517.jpg

Huh? I never heard of localised 'internet'.

Edit: I found the source of your problem.

578517.jpg

I was told that different packages work better in certain areas. I have genesis as one of my saved Ap's and I can speak from experience that it doesn't seem to buffer very well. One channel works the best.

As for Phoenix I just like the add on's and layout of it better.

I loved the first season, but these two episodes make me think this one will be even better. Bob Odenkirk is truly a stunningly good comedic actor.

I'm still on season one but I've turned to my wife at 3 times and said "God, I actually feel horrible for this guy".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom