Best way to end up with a set of Milanos with $20 greens instead of $25s? (1 Viewer)

Cannister

Waiting List
Reaction score
For those of you familiar with us, I'm an 18xx player, not a poker player. I really love the look of Milano poker chips but just want a $20 denomination instead of $25s. Is the best way to achieve this buying a labelled set of Milanos, ordering a custom set of $20 labels from Gear labels (How do I go about doing that?), and re-labelling just the $25s or will they stick out like a sore thumb as re-labelled compared to the other chips? I'm not super picky so I don't care if I can tell they're different but they're not toooo different from the others. Or do people doing this generally buy unlabelled Milanos (Not sure where/how to buy those) and get an entire set of custom labels.

Related: is there a place to buy custom sets of Milanos - found rolls of 50 counts on amazon for $20, but I'd rather get a set of 75 of one color, for example.

Reaching out to @Gear is the best option for the custom labels. You can send him a direct message by clicking on the envelope below his name. Once you get the labels, it's a simple process of peeling off the existing label and applying the gear labels. The gear labels might be slightly noticeable but only because they are much better than the stock Milano labels. The ones that come on the milanos are very faded from what I assume is poor printing process.

You can buy any denomination in stacks of 25 from Apache.

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/milano-poker-chips/

Also, I believe Gear can approximate the labels, but couldn’t actually use the Milano name due to copyright concerns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom