Best ultrasonic cleaner? (1 Viewer)

Thanks, this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-005123_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-005123_Samsung Internet.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 128
Does Vevor.com run sales? I have chips I could clean but not urgently, I'm wondering if it's worth waiting for Black Friday. I'll at least wait for Labor day just to see, but a lot of websites don't have labor day sales.

Does Vevor.com run sales? I have chips I could clean but not urgently, I'm wondering if it's worth waiting for Black Friday. I'll at least wait for Labor day just to see, but a lot of websites don't have labor day sales.

Yes they do run sales..
Modern inflation days who knows but I got mine 1/2 price on Amazon about a year ago in Canada for around $80 Canadian. Jumped on the item at the sale price.

I don't know about "best" (haven't seen any comparisons with any others) but can definitely say that the Vevor 6L is good quality and functionality at a good price.
I am quite certain it is not the best. It works and it is relatively inexpensive so that is why I bought it.

If I was using it frequently or for my business, I would be willing to pay more for a higher quality machine. For occasionally cleaning a few hundred chips, it is a good mix of price and quality.

Considering buying one.
How many chips can you wash at once using the Vevor 6L?

Considering buying one.
How many chips can you wash at once using the Vevor 6L?
I don't do more than 20 at a time. The chips tend to want to stick together, hence the salad spinner to break them up. More than 20, and the surfaces don't get exposed as much and you end up having to leave them in longer. You want less time in the machine, and more consistent surface exposure.

I do 40 at a time in the 6L. Usually between 60-120 sec depending how dirty. I use the salad spinner but only spin a 1/4 turn ever 10-15 sec, not a constant roll. I fill with about 3L of water.

I don't do more than 20 at a time. The chips tend to want to stick together, hence the salad spinner to break them up. More than 20, and the surfaces don't get exposed as much and you end up having to leave them in longer. You want less time in the machine, and more consistent surface exposure.

Agreed, if the chips are dirty 10-20 max for the reasons above. If just removing beer stink or soda etc.... I have out as many as 300 chips in the rack for 30-40 seconds followed by a spray with the tap.

Thanks for the extra info gents. I’m gonna order one, seems like a big time saving over hand cleaning.

Looks like my wife is getting a new 6L jewelry cleaner for Christmas lol! JK

Thanks for the extra info gents. I’m gonna order one, seems like a big time saving over hand cleaning.

Looks like my wife is getting a new 6L jewelry cleaner for Christmas lol! JK
When the salad spinner arrived she said "oh, nice, finally starting to eat healhty"
When the U/S arrived she said, "wow, that's a little big to clean earrings"
When the poker chips arrived she said, "ooooooh, but I still don't know why you bought a salad spinner"

Finally got around to buying and opening this and wondering what settings are best? I tried following the instructions and putting it a pair of glasses and it didn't seem to clean it at all...

Finally got around to buying and opening this and wondering what settings are best? I tried following the instructions and putting it a pair of glasses and it didn't seem to clean it at all...

I have a 6L Vevor
I use 38celcius to max 42celcius for chips. I put in enough t evenly cover the tray such they are exposed and cycle for 20-30 seconds per side then brush with a toothbrush or something similar and cycle again t shake out the last of the loosened dirt. For less filthy chips a barrel or 2 at a time without brushing and a firm sink spray does the job.

I use
-tap water
-(often) dish soap
-(often) coarse salt

All three seems to work best but I cheap out and just use water and soap sometimes as well. Just a healthy amount, no accurate proportions.

What exactly did you do? Have you read the thread on this?

I've read this thread that I made a while back but no I didn't realize there was an official thread for it already

You'll need something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Purpose-Heav...DMwPAvw8cYcfpUMAnEgwNWmUgrvd71CEaAsBIEALw_wcB

Some use dishsoap & some other concoctions, but I think those defeat what the US is doing. 140 or 150 Fahrenheit is plenty. You can experiment with soaps and amounts of TSP, but once you have it right you shouldn't have to leave the chips in there very long at all.

Several threads on "how to" ....use the search fn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom