Best Relabel Chipset of 2020, Finals: Carnevale v On the Strip cash (1 Viewer)

Which chipset is better?

• Carnevale

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • On the Strip cash

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The competition is very tough at this point. Good luck @wonderpuddle!

cPp9YZU.jpg

Eat07wX.jpg

R5kYYyE.jpg

fusgD29.jpg

dyxkcvx.jpg

sKSb442.jpg

cZqnCYr.jpg

QFm1Bcw.jpg

4j68S3V.jpg

YRt735T.jpg

DJuIVjO.jpg

qAeHook.jpg

r8rQJab.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see close ups of the face of each chip please, and thanks.

I want to check out the color-matching plus see how the fives came out after milling.

I'd like to see close ups of the face of each chip please, and thanks.

I want to check out the color-matching plus see how the fives came out after milling.
Per your request, added close ups of each chip to the OP. Special shout out and thanks to @p5woody for the inlay design, @Josh Kifer for milling of the $5s, and of course @Gear on the labels. They all did a great job!

Per your request, added close ups of each chip to the OP. Special shout out and thanks to @p5woody for the inlay design, @Josh Kifer for milling of the $5s, and of course @Gear on the labels. They all did a great job!

Thanks. This is such a close matchup, I think it's gonna come down to small details, like the color matching in the head ribbons and the centering of the milling on the fives (the other denoms were inlay replacement without milling, correct?)

Even with this, I'm still waiting to inspect On the Strip again before voting. I'm hoping @wonderpuddle will post up this afternoon.

the other denoms were inlay replacement without milling, correct?
Yes, those were done by me by hand. The ES T25s were surprisingly difficult and time consuming. It may be one and done for my murdering career lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom