Best Fully Custom Set of 2023 Stump Thread (1 Viewer)

I'd like to nominate @Himewad's "The Nuts" set. Amazing design and this set has done something no other set has done - each chip is completely different. The bark on each chip is different. That's amazing! Not to mention all the accompanying table toppers, dealer buttons, and bounty pucks! James has knocked it out of the park!View attachment 1257509View attachment 1257510View attachment 1257511View attachment 1257512View attachment 1257513View attachment 1257514View attachment 1257515View attachment 1257516View attachment 1257517View attachment 1257518View attachment 1257519View attachment 1257520View attachment 1257522

I never noticed the Member chip until now. That's an excellent touch. Really well done all around @Himewad!

These need to be in here, I was lucky enough to play with them at my home game when they were a guest set not long after they arrived. The NCD is particularly brilliant for my money - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-brighton-cpc-customs.99354/

@BillyBluff

1706390215382.png

Last edited:
They’re 100% from 2021. And that’s not me trying to take anything away from the set - it’s one of my favourite CPC sets (I collect very few custom samples, but the Boneyard sample is one I’m very proud to have in my collection).
Oh, my bad then. I joined here only recently so I didn't know that they existed for a longer time

Such a beautiful set
These need to be in here, I was lucky enough to play with them at my home game when they were a guest set not long after they arrived. The NCD is particularly brilliant for my money - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-brighton-cpc-customs.99354/

@BillyBluff

View attachment 1262711
This is one of the coolest sets i've ever seen. NAILED the base and spot colors on every single chip! Such a bold $20 base color... but the frac gray with bright tri-moon edges ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh daddy! Incredible!

And that darker $1 with no other competing dark colors between frac to $20 is both smart and sexy. Incredible set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom