Best Fully Custom Set of 2022, Final: Chipdust vs. Moonlight Cash (1 Viewer)

Which set do you like best?

• Chipdust

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Moonlight Cash

Votes: 42 76.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dxaF0NE.jpg

3cJjneW.jpg

DZUvYAm.jpg

eHYOFN3.jpg

rUITNgP.jpg

4zv4L8L.jpg

r4HYGGM.jpg

1OkiyDk.jpg

YZJbt9P.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, but I always give some away and sell some. And I can promise you, @JeepologyOffroad will never ever do what he did again.

Hahahaha
With over 8k+ members these days, trying to win a giveaway is a pipe dream. However, an even bigger pipedream is trying to win one of your NOBLE charity auctions against the sample set whales who bid in USD whilst im trying to bid with Australian Pesos! :wtf:

With over 8k+ members these days, trying to win a giveaway is a pipe dream. However, an even bigger pipedream is trying to win one of your NOBLE charity auctions against the sample set whales who bid in USD whilst im trying to bid with Australian Pesos! :wtf:
Now now, your Dollary Doos exchange better than pesos!

On average I have 20-40 individual people who are active in my giveaways. And all you gotta do is post.

Once.

With anything.

crying GIF by Call of Duty World League

On average I have 20-40 individual people who are active in my giveaways. And all you gotta do is post.

Once.

With anything.

crying GIF by Call of Duty World League
so what you're saying is by the time you have made 40 customs sets I should at least have won a sample to one of them?

FYI. Ive entered all of them since joining. Im on a downswing atm as Im running -ev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom