Best Fully Custom Chipset of 2022, Round 3: Moonlight Tournament vs. Tilted Donkey (1 Viewer)

Which Set Do you Like Best?

• Moonlight Tourney

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • The Tilted Donkey

Votes: 27 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I got to see/hold the Moonlight chips in person a few months ago, and they may be in the top 3 chips I've ever seen in my life. @JeepologyOffroad is really creating some amazing stuff.

These Tilted Donkey chips also look killer!

Good luck to both sets!
Thanks man! Hopefully we can get some table time next WaB

I actually went Tilted Donkey here. That’s partially because I wanted to see what would happen if I clicked submit without picking one, and it auto picked Donkey.

But I like that vote. It’s subjective for sure, because I like playing cash not tourney. And the line up and addons for Donkey are just redic. I’d like to see a lot more, we need all ins and missed blinds and obviously a custom topper as well. Plus I’m likely voting for moonlight cash when/if I see it, so I think Donkeys can/should take this one down.

My only issue is that the lighter the chip set topic, the more serious I like the mold, ie the ridiculousness of Chickens and BTPs. I’d love a THC Tilted Donkey set.

*all that being said* I did find it absolutely hilarious that even in a toned down photo, that glow on the moon still comes through. That’s pretty badass.

1702435184129.jpeg

Last edited:
because I like playing cash not tourney
Right there with you. A cash set should always take it down if they are to be separate. I always viewed my cash and tourney sets as one collection rather than separate entities like in this voting.

Plus Jason’s $5 made me NEED a pink $5 for my next set after seeing them in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom