SOLD Benefit auction #5: 6 set-ups of plastic cards, KEM and Copag (ends 7/12) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
BENEFIT AUCTION:

One of our own PCF members could use a helping hand. As I'm sure some of you have seen, @MoscowRadio has recently been in a hit-and-run accident, hit by a car while he was riding his bike. He spent some time in the hospital following his accident, and the cumulative effects of this with medical expenses and missed work at a new job have put him in a scary financial situation. For more information on what is going on with him, please see this post: MORE INFO

To help him out a little, I would like to donate a few items for auction. He's a really good guy, and a bad thing happened to him! Please bid generously on this and my other benefit auctions (all will be either 24-hour or 48 hour auctions, haha), and 100% of the final bidding price will go directly to @MoscowRadio. I will even pay for shipping worldwide!!

If you want to lend a helping hand outside of the efforts of this auction, you can provide a donation directly to @MoscowRadio, to help him get back on his feet. If you want to do this, please PM me directly and I can get you his paypal account. Any little bit would help in his situation!

I know we are all grown-ass adults (well, most of us are anyway), with our own problems real-world problems (lord knows, I have a pretty big one of my own going on right now too). But it really feels good to help out someone who really needs it. Here is a chance, and I'm taking it.

********************************************************************************************************************

Auction Item #5 (last one)....

6 set-ups of plastic cards -- KEM and Copag.

This is kind of a mixed bag of card set-ups. All are either KEM or Copag -- 4 are poker sized standard index, 2 are bridge sized jumbo index.
Most of these are like-new, not even sure they have been played -- 3 decks definitely haven't been played as they still have the plastic wrapper on them.
All are in their card boxes (5 black plastic boxes, 1 metal tin).

I can't swear all of the jokers are there, so if that's important to you, ask me to check. But the other 52 are present and accounted for :)

These didn't get play because I bought them, and then my poker crew's eyes went downhill, quickly. We're all basically blind now. They all insist on jumbo index, and the two set-ups of jumbo in this auction are deemed to have too similar of color, that I don't trust my crew to keep the decks separate. LOL.

If you have any questions, please ask!

While I can find the tiniest flea bite on a chip -- I do not profess to be a good judge of card condition. I lack expertise in evaluating card condition (I am much more a chip collector than card player!). Bid accordingly -- my condition evaluation could be sketchy. I just know they have been used minimally, and I bought them new.

Sorry for the crappy photos. I can provide better ones if absolutely necessary. I'm feeling a little lazy at the moment, just got home from the dog park :)

<photos below>

STARTING BID: [ $ 25 ]
  1. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1 ]
  2. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  3. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  4. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 6pm, Pacific (9pm Eastern), TOMORROW, Friday July 12th ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid.Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  6. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  8. Shipping Terms: [ I will pay shipping world wide -- this is a benefit, YO! ]
  9. Payment Terms: [ Paypal friends and family, directly to @MoscowRadio ]

Help our chipping brother out.
67C1B99A-4850-473E-85EA-9695D44256CC.jpeg

1FB0F012-F3C7-4F6E-87A9-94B748891C44.jpeg

0E134C5B-1DAB-4661-8C4F-08430E40554B.jpeg

92579551-0823-45C9-A2F7-5AD47B233DA3.jpeg

0EC3F19A-15B5-4F84-A578-33084AA2B515.jpeg

0D6A3C36-F478-4D3F-A929-BF3CC160AE72.jpeg

20568DE8-C7B9-4D32-A8F2-91EFE3FBAA5D.jpeg

Last edited:

I should say...while I can find the tiniest flea bite on a chip -- I am not a good judge of card condition. I just know they have been used minimally. I have revised the OP to reflect his lack of expertise. You may retract your initial bid here @BarrieJ3 if that changes your mind.

I should say...while I can find the tiniest flea bite on a chip -- I am not a good judge of card condition. I just know they have been used minimally. I have revised the OP to reflect his lack of expertise. You may retract your initial bid here @BarrieJ3 if that changes your mind.
37?

Damnit! Lol I missed fundraiser auctions as well as other auctions I wanted. Bad day to tear your Achilles!

DUDE!!!! There is no good day to tear your Achilles!! Damn! Best of luck on your recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom