Absence From PCF (2 Viewers)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I need to address what has happened in the last 6 or so weeks.

To begin with, I was hit by a car while riding my bike back from the convenience store and spent a while in the hospital. The person who hit me drove away immediately. Due to this, I was unable to work my regular job that I had just gotten not too long before this took place. I should have addressed this sooner, but between the design jobs I had and being put into a major financial hole by not being able to work, I've been absolutely terrified.

It was absolutely never my intent to take money for designs and not complete them. I will be responding to everyone individually who had commissioned me to do design work for them. I am, at this moment, trying desperately to figure out how I will be able to continue living in my current situation as I do not have family out here that can help.

I cannot apologize enough for what has taken place and for all of the trouble it has caused. As I said, I will be responding to everyone individually, and, if you have any questions for me, please feel free to reach out to me as I am now back home.

Thank you all.

I was hit by a car while riding my bike back from the convenience store and spent a while in the hospital. The person who hit me drove away immediately.

I don't know what kind of a conscience one must have to do this to another. The human race scares me these days. When I hear about these types of situations, it is very disappointing. How can some people swallow that much guilt?

I wish you the best in health and a speedy recovery on every front sir!

God be with you!

Get better, @MoscowRadio. That's what's most important right now.

If you need to offload some work and are comfortable doing so I'd offer my services.

That's a super generous offer!

I don't want to speak for him, but maybe @BonScot would donate his MS Paint design magic...

Get better, @MoscowRadio. That's what's most important right now.

That's a super generous offer!

I don't want to speak for him, but maybe @BonScot would donate his MS Paint design magic...
I’ve priced myself out the market... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh alright seeing as your not well. Get better soon mate (and don’t go stealing my design).

E44420F3-5622-4088-A0E1-DBA31ED267C8.jpeg

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this. I hope you're getting a little better each day.

Dude someone hit you on a bike and then drove away?!? What a scumbag. :mad:

Shipped you some prayers for a full & speedy recovery, keep your head up boss.

Dude someone hit you on a bike and then drove away?!?
Hit and runs happen in AZ far too often (although it has gotten better over the last ten years) and frequently the drivers when/if caught end up being uninsured.

Injuries are tough and when you can't work and pay the bills it makes it worse. Here's to a speedy recovery and landing back on your feet without major issues! Call those doctors and providers and get some plans worked out, they're usually flexible!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom