SOLD BCC Shell Mold with TRK HotStamps, Cash Set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those stamps are the nuts. Your friends might be dummies.
My friends and players are welcome to have an opinion about my chips. But their opinion has zero impact on which set we play with on any given night. I felt the chips that I want to play with. I may let the m choose between two set, but they sure as hell would not convince to to sell a set they didn't like. Eff 'em!

Cool spot pattern on the $25, haven't seen that before.....
CPC has one that's pretty close.

1702614337677.png
CPC TFPC v08 $20.png

Does anyone just want a T5 tournament set? (I can take the cash set, and we can work out a better price for the tournament set.)

Or does anyone just want the cash set and is willing to give me a killer deal on the tournament set?

Or does anyone just need 5 racks of BCC $5s?

It looks like there is already a line for them and a public dibs announcement wouldn’t do anything.
No no, my note said only dibs announced here will count, including ordering of dibs. I did get a few PMs from memebers who did not say anything on the thread, but i wouldn’t be counting / put then in line until they made a public post on dibs or interest.

That being said next would be @kmccormick100 since he was the next person who showed interest after @joeyshin. I did get a pm with a OBO from @kmccormick100 after he posted on the thread, but i held off on it since @joeyshin called dibs first.

So i guess it’s up to you @joeyshin right now. If you pass because of funds, I’ll check in with @kmccormick100 and see if he still wants them next.

No no, my note said only dibs announced here will count, including ordering of dibs. I did get a few PMs from memebers who did not say anything on the thread, but i wouldn’t be counting / put then in line until they made a public post on dibs or interest.

That being said next would be @kmccormick100 since he was the next person who showed interest after @joeyshin. I did get a pm with a OBO from @kmccormick100 after he posted on the thread, but i held off on it since @joeyshin called dibs first.

So i guess it’s up to you @joeyshin right now. If you pass because of funds, I’ll check in with @kmccormick100 and see if he still wants them next.
In case my prior posting and PM wasn’t clear, I’d like dibs after @joeyshin and @kmccormick100 … thanks!

I mean it’s Joey/kyle/hornet so that’s a pretty badass group there. Nice to see nice chips go to nice people.

But kyle if you (we) want to bring those to CA and split them up, let’s do that?

I mean it’s Joey/kyle/hornet so that’s a pretty badass group there. Nice to see nice chips go to nice people.

But kyle if you (we) want to bring those to CA and split them up, let’s do that?
Im gonna take myself out. i'm showing restraint

I think dibs should go to whomever is planning to give me these as a Christmas present. I also accept gifts for Hanukkah and other holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom