For Sale Bcc protégé, HSI secondary cash & Caesars 1s and 2s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the face of the Cesars look like?!
Sorry, forgot to take face pics
IMG_20210122_083244.jpg

Backup on caesars $2s or willing to split (or even purchase the tiny lot of extra chips outside the rack - I’m short a few chips of my own full rack of $2s currently).

In for most/all of the Caesars $2s if separate from the $1s, am willing to split with anyone else interested (and if @Perthmike is okay with that, of course!)

@EdmontonRounder @Don Clay I've got no problem splitting, but I grouped the two racks because it's quite expensive to ship a single rack. About $35usd for 1 rack, $50usd for 2 racks and then $65 for 4 racks

Any other racks of $1's out there. It would be cool to have a playable set of live Caesars but would need two racks of $1's.

Any other racks of $1's out there. It would be cool to have a playable set of live Caesars but would need two racks of $1's.
Spacemonkey420 is a vendor and has some available. I’d say that there is a slight difference in condition though. Might be worth reaching out and asking if he can cherry-pick or get more, matching the condition of these here.

I’d imagine you can’t harvest the CP $1s in this condition - the ones for sale look NM.

I don't like to use the word mint, but the $1s look like they came straight out of the cage for the most part.

The $2s are used, but about 29 of them are better than the rest. I was trying to keep sourcing extras so that I had a couple of barrels that were on the sharper side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom