SOLD BCC cash set (Martini Club / Mardi Gras) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
In need of urgent chip funds.
Selling half the BCC Martini Club cash set I just put together.

669 chips. $850US + shipping.
(It's what I have in them. Averages around 1.27/chip.)

25c x 160
$1 × 220
$5 × 160
NCV green (25) x 100
NCV black (100) x 29

In the picture there's actually 2 racks of blue $1s one on top of the other. Can add more pics tomorrow if needed.

The last 2 NCV are actually Mardi Gras non denom chips. They match well with the set.

FYI, these will fit in 1 MFRB for around $30 in shipping.

Edit: (I apologize. I can now see I was too rushed to take these pics. I had no lighting and there's shadows. You can see on the blue $1s. That's a shadow on the right of those chips, not discoloration. I'll retake proper pics tomorrow.)

20201015_211258.jpg
20201015_211307.jpg
20201015_222214.jpg

Last edited:
As a former owner of a Martini set that I miss a lot, the buyer won't regret this purchase. The pics don't show the colors as they are in person. Snap buy for me if I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now. GLWS!

How hard is it to get more .25c and $1s ? I'm thinking about it, but this would be for a small stakes cash game set and I would need 4 racks of quarters and 6 - 10 racks of $1s and just 2 racks of $5s

How hard is it to get more .25c and $1s ? I'm thinking about it, but this would be for a small stakes cash game set and I would need 4 racks of quarters and 6 - 10 racks of $1s and just 2 racks of $5s
Where in the hell are you getting these break downs Hammer? Have you been drinking again buddy? Lol everyone even the short stack gets to feel baller and monster stacks? Or is this to cover 4 tables?

For the new folks out there, what a fantastic deal on a complete quality clay cash set with a nice breakdown.

great set (consistent & great colors, great breakdown & minty fresh) + awsome seller...

These will be gonzo soon & people will be kicking themselfs in a few years when these are impossible to get for $1.2/chip.
This price will barely get you run of the mill solid chips nowdays

Where in the hell are you getting these break downs Hammer? Have you been drinking again buddy? Lol everyone even the short stack gets to feel baller and monster stacks? Or is this to cover 4 tables?

Let's just say that some of the guys I play with like to buy back in a lot :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: sometimes we will get 2 tables and $80 buy in with unlimited rebuys. 8 - 10 people per table with 2 tables is $1,280+ starting pot. It's a small stakes for fun game with buddies once so often, so yes the guys like to have small denomination chips and a lot of them to fell baller or something I guess, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom