Basic tables for sale - Not available (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any pictures of 10 people sitting at the 8 player Table?
hqdefault.jpg

crowded-table.jpg

I'd be all over them if international shipping was an option, would save me making one myself those tables are just flawless!

None in stock at the moment. Everything's been bought up for the Xmas season.

If you want to order anything, PM or email or through the website all work. PCF members get better pricing on basic tables though.

Those “basic” tables are about 100 times better than mine, looks like a bday gift for myself will be coming in March, what would total ballpark estimate be for a 84” black suites speedcloth with no cup holders shipped to MN?

Advised my friend to buy one of your tables and finally got to play on it today. I'm very impressed. I paid $600 for table about 10 years ago. Nothing wrong with mine, but yours is definitely higher quality. Tempted to buy one myself even though I don't really need another right now.

Everything slides well on the suited cloth. I mucked my cards once and they slid all the way to the other side of the table. Never seen chips slide like that either.

Table_B.jpg

Last edited:
I hope I don't regret my decision too much for not going with @T_Chan for my first table.
Not to bash who I did going with (cause it probably isn't as bad as I'm making it out) but it doesn't feel like it's going to end great.

Just curious, what's the average delivery time for a basic table?

I hope I don't regret my decision too much for not going with @T_Chan for my first table.
Not to bash who I did going with (cause it probably isn't as bad as I'm making it out) but it doesn't feel like it's going to end great.

He was backlogged when I ordered mine. I think it was a 16 week wait for a custom table, but the basic tables are easier and he can make them in between other orders. I think it was around 8 week for my to get delivered.

We are currently out of stock of the basic tables as well. @WhiteMamba1646 snagged the last one. Won't be until around spring until we get more as we are really, really busy with custom orders at the moment. Shipping is fast, tables sent to the USA go via DHL which go overnight, so usually end up delivered within 1-2 days of shipping.

Good to know. I'm hoping hosting goes well this year and I can definitely see getting a custom quality table to continue playing with the ability to host a two table tourney down the line.

Buy once cry once...

We are currently out of stock of the basic tables as well. @WhiteMamba1646 snagged the last one. Won't be until around spring until we get more as we are really, really busy with custom orders at the moment. Shipping is fast, tables sent to the USA go via DHL which go overnight, so usually end up delivered within 1-2 days of shipping.

Glad I got mine when I did. They are still unused in the crate though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom