Barrington poker table thread (5 Viewers)

I can confirm that @rjdev7 toppers don't fit the new version of the table perfectly. I have the same ring around the entire table. It doesn't really make a difference in play but it is slightly annoying to see.
I don't think this is a fair statement to make as all of my toppers are made custom to your order specifications. If the new tables are slightly different in size, any new order will fit them just like the older Barrington tables.

If you're saying that an order you placed for the older style no longer fits the newer Barrington tables, then that's probably true if the dimensions of the tables changed with the new model.

In general, I tell everyone, measure your table before placing an order. Some folks are ok risking it and using "standard" 73.5 x 31.5" dimensions but the new line of Barringtons makes this even more important now.

I don't think this is a fair statement to make as all of my toppers are made custom to your order specifications. If the new tables are slightly different in size, any new order will fit them just like the older Barrington tables.

If you're saying that an order you placed for the older style no longer fits the newer Barrington tables, then that's probably true if the dimensions of the tables changed with the new model.

In general, I tell everyone, measure your table before placing an order. Some folks are ok risking it and using "standard" 73.5 x 31.5" dimensions but the new line of Barringtons makes this even more important now.
You're right. I apologize. I didn't mean to bash your product, I love my topper and use it every game. But it is important to know that the "standard" 73.5 x 31.5" toppers that people already own may not fit perfectly on a new table.

It is 100% my fault for not double checking my own measurements though.

If you are drilling out cup holders, do not go bigger than 2.75", otherwise you will eat through the entire LED plywood sheet. Because of this extra depth you also do not need to cut the legs of the table unless your cup depth is over 2.5"
Can anyone else speak to this?
I was thinking about picking up a local ESPN table for sale and wanted to put these cupholders in it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SK296P...R0YM928E&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Is this gonna be a problem specifically with the ESPN version of this table?

And here I thought I had a good deal when I got mine at $229.... those bast*rds! :mad::mad::mad: If only I had room for a second table. LOL

Anyone who was on the fence at getting one of these better scoop it up now!
I am thinking about picking one up just because and I got my ESPN for $150!

Whelp I didn’t plan on buying a new Barrington today but here we are. Snagged the LED version to replace my OG one that I’ve had for 3 years and is starting to show its age from being set up and taken down 100 times. Stoked to hear there is a near armrest material. I could look back through this thread but does anyone know the easiest solution to diffusing the LEDs?

And here I thought I had a good deal when I got mine at $229.... those bast*rds! :mad::mad::mad: If only I had room for a second table. LOL

Anyone who was on the fence at getting one of these better scoop it up now!
Me too! I just bought mine for $199 like 2 weeks ago. HAHA they played us.

Nothing will ever beat the $85 sale on Wayfair that we wiped out in a matter of minutes. That was legendary :)
1702001758602.png

Last edited:
Nothing will ever beat the $85 sale on Wayfair that we wiped out in a matter or minutes. That was legendary :)
View attachment 1236345
I'm still pissed at myself for this. I was one of the first to see it, put it in my cart, and ..... instead of pulling the trigger, I walked away from the computer to find my phone so I could text a buddy and convince him to buy one too. 7 minutes later they were sold out and I missed out. Even my wife was upset I didn't instantly pull the trigger.

What’s the real difference between the Barrington poker tables: brown felt, blue felt, green felt?

What’s the real difference between the Barrington poker tables: brown felt, blue felt, green felt?

The black felt is on the slightly more expensive table that has lights. It's also a little larger and thicker legs, 100lbs.

I believe the brown and blue are the same, a little smaller and lighter than the black, 80lbs.

I'm not familiar with a green one. Just look at the weight. If it's 80lbs or 100.

I went with the brown because it will be a second table and I wanted it to be smaller and lighter. If it was going to be my only table, I probably would've gotten the black. I would prefer the blue felt, but that one isn't on sale.

Correct. I was just trying to figure if there was a significant difference. The spec are a touch different and I think the quality of the felt, but I’m trying to figure out why the $150 or more difference between the “low end” and the “high end” (premium)

Correct. I was just trying to figure if there was a significant difference. The spec are a touch different and I think the quality of the felt, but I’m trying to figure out why the $150 or more difference between the “low end” and the “high end” (premium)

Post in thread 'PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version)' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-want-the-lighted-version.113075/post-2330326

Here is a review of a new LED Barrington table that I just received today. The ESPN and the new Barrington LED are just a touch larger on the playing surface and the width when folded closed. I think it is because there is slightly more height to the rail due to the LED's. The cup holders on the new LED tables are a nice improvement to be just a bit deeper. The legs are a bit sturdier and thicker on the new LED table. Those are really the only differences from the classic table. And the 20 lbs of weight difference. The general quality of the newer tables are much better than the older style of Barringtons. New matte finish rail and better padding and more secure felt. The felt and padding on the old tables just didn't feel as tight. The new ones have a slight feeling more like a memory foam padding compared to a cheap thin piece of foam under the old ones.

I personally prefer the minor upgrades on the new black felt LED tables.

Post in thread 'PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version)' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-want-the-lighted-version.113075/post-2330326

Here is a review of a new LED Barrington table that I just received today. The ESPN and the new Barrington LED are just a touch larger on the playing surface and the width when folded closed. I think it is because there is slightly more height to the rail due to the LED's. The cup holders on the new LED tables are a nice improvement to be just a bit deeper. The legs are a bit sturdier and thicker on the new LED table. Those are really the only differences from the classic table. And the 20 lbs of weight difference. The general quality of the newer tables are much better than the older style of Barringtons. New matte finish rail and better padding and more secure felt. The felt and padding on the old tables just didn't feel as tight. The new ones have a slight feeling more like a memory foam padding compared to a cheap thin piece of foam under the old ones.

I personally prefer the minor upgrades on the new black felt LED tables.
The LED one boasts a 5/8” thick deck, but the classic one makes no claim about thickness. Could the 20lb. difference also be a thicker deck?

The LED one boasts a 5/8” thick deck, but the classic one makes no claim about thickness. Could the 20lb. difference also be a thicker deck?

I believe someone said earlier that the LED table is MDF and the classic is plywood. So that's probably most of the 20lbs. The thicker legs are going to weigh a bit more as well.

I ended up ordering the LED table tonight figuring I like everything about it other than it's heavier. So going to return the classic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom