SOLD Barrington Folding Table Bag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Selling my new, never-used bag/cover that fits the Barrington / ESPN folding tables.

43.3” x 43.3” x 7.9” and has been purchased by others here and confirmed to fit the Barrington tables.

NOTE/CORRECTION: this bag has NOT been confirmed to fit the ESPN table.

I just moved and had to sell my new ESPN Barrington table due to lack of room (screams “Noooooooo! :eek:) but I already had this on order and can’t return it.

Stock pics are followed by the actual item still in the bag.

Seeking $35 (PayPal F&F) shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

Anyone able to help a table-less brother out?

IMG_1545.jpegIMG_1546.jpegIMG_1547.jpegIMG_1548.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a link to this cover? I need something slightly larger than the normal Barrington cover. This sounds like it may work.

I’ll take it!
Sold!

I’ll message you for payment and shipping info.

Do you happen to have a link to this cover? I need something slightly larger than the normal Barrington cover. This sounds like it may work.

I’ll send you a private message with that info.

You found one that fits the ESPN?! I searched the threads here and everyone that I came across fit the Barrington but the ESPN was too thick for the bags. Can you share the links where people confirmed your bag fit?

Crap.

I made a mistake— that cover is UNPROVEN if it will fit the ESPN table. We have no data on whether it will work or not.

If you have a Barrington table, we know it will work for that.

Sorry I screwed this up.
OP is now edited/corrected.

Sale to @Jacks is still pending, awaiting his response after my correction and may be canceled.

Taking “back up” dibs at this time… post it here if interested.

I just measured my ESPN again. If the dimensions on amazon are accurate then it should fit. The folded depth is around 7in. I am going to order one and cross my fingers.

Would appreciate it if you let me know if it works when you get it.

I never had my table and cover at the same time so I couldn’t check it out.

Thanks for the follow up confirmation. Helpful to know that it worked for the ESPN table.

Thanks @ngmcs8203 !
Glad that my misfortune of having to sell my table and bag has indirectly opened the door for ESPN table owners!
Appreciate your posting the results here!

And on that happy note, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom