Found Barrel of TRK $500 chips (or a heavy/leaded, spotted barrel that can be murdered/milled) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also will consider heavy/leaded, spotted barrel that can be murdered/milled and labeled as a $500 chip.

1689721073448.png
What about ? Relabel project ?

Any interest in selling a barrel of those grey chips, those may work as a placeholder relabel $500 until
I can find an original $500 barrel (if I can ever find one for sale)
The only potential issue with the greys is the extra stamp. It’s pretty close to the crown mold.
IMG_4848.jpeg

It’s the only chip with this stamp and
1689997103023.gif

Lol, yeah if they all have that number on them then the label would have to be too large. That’s too bad.

Great looking set @Gorbash

I selfishly wish those $5s had become Money Tree $1s, but glad to see them become a cohesive set!

Your orange $1 and white $100 make a sharp $500 chip tough to find ... maybe black or green?

Great looking set @Gorbash

I selfishly wish those $5s had become Money Tree $1s, but glad to see them become a cohesive set!

Your orange $1 and white $100 make a sharp $500 chip tough to find ... maybe black or green?
I like to do things the hard way lol. Maybe relabel a barrel or rack of red Money Tree $5s as a $500 chip?

In my limited experience red and blaze don’t mix well.
Yeah, but it’s the $1 chip and $500 chip, so it’s not like they’re gonna be spending a lot of time together on the felt. It would be different if it were frac and $1 or $1 and $5

Yeah, but it’s the $1 chip and $500 chip, so it’s not like they’re gonna be spending a lot of time together on the felt. It would be different if it were frac and $1 or $1 and $5
True. When I tried it it was red $5 and blaze $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom