SOLD 400x Milled Sharp Roulette Mold Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I have the following sharp Roulette mold chips milled to 1" ready for labels:

milledroulettemold.jpeg

Breakdown with best guesses on Paulson colors:

40x Sea Green or Sky Green
120x Moss Green
140x Bahama Blue
100x Tan

I'll sell all 400 chips for $380 shipped/insured within the U.S. ($15 credit toward international shipping, international insurance extra). FROR to @merkong.

Would prefer not to split but may consider splitting--in increments of 20 chips at $19/barrel before shipping--if all chips are accounted for.

Can provide more pictures of the milled faces (and a note with my username and date) upon request, but I just had this pic handy.

Edit: I added pics of the set with proof of ownership, as well as weights of barrels of different colors. Click on the thumbnails below. Note that the weights of the chips are all ~9g (moss green being the lightest at ~8.8g, sea/sky blue being the heaviest at ~9.15g) and that's milled, so they were heavier before.

Could these be leaded? I have other roulettes, unmilled, that weigh an average of ~8.3g, that I assume are unleaded. These milled chips are more than half a gram heavier.

Attachments

• milledroulettemold1.png
    milledroulettemold1.png
    730.2 KB · Views: 76
  • milledroulettemold2.png
    milledroulettemold2.png
    421.1 KB · Views: 84
  • milledroulettemold3.png
    milledroulettemold3.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 78
  • milledroulettemold4.png
    milledroulettemold4.png
    389.2 KB · Views: 73
  • milledroulettemold5.png
    milledroulettemold5.png
    411.2 KB · Views: 67
  • milledroulettemold6.png
    milledroulettemold6.png
    676 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I have the following sharp Roulette mold chips milled to 1" ready for labels:

View attachment 1278335

Breakdown with best guesses on Paulson colors:

40x Sea Green or Sky Green
120x Moss Green
140x Bahama Blue
100x Tan

I'll sell all 400 chips for $380 shipped/insured within the U.S. ($15 credit toward international shipping, international insurance extra). FROR to @merkong.

Would prefer not to split but may consider splitting--in increments of 20 chips at $19/barrel before shipping--if all chips are accounted for.

Can provide more pictures of the milled faces (and a note with my username and date) upon request, but I just had this pic handy.
Have at it folks. I like these chips but I’ll let the group snap them up.

I have added pics to the OP with proof of ownership, as well as weights of barrels of different colors. Click on the thumbnails in the OP.

Note that the weights of the chips are all ~9g (moss green being the lightest at ~8.8g, sea/sky blue being the heaviest at ~9.15g) and that's milled, so they were heavier before.

Could these be leaded? I have other roulettes, unmilled, that weigh an average of ~8.3g, that I assume are unleaded. These milled chips are more than half a gram heavier.

Very tempting deal, but not sure what is the best breakdown option for this set

As a tournament or Cash set

My regular group doesn't play enough tournament for me to make a tournament set, so if I were to keep these, I'd make a cash set, probably 100/120/140/40 of $0.25/$1/$5/$20-or-$25.

I have added pics to the OP with proof of ownership, as well as weights of barrels of different colors. Click on the thumbnails in the OP.

Note that the weights of the chips are all ~9g (moss green being the lightest at ~8.8g, sea/sky blue being the heaviest at ~9.15g) and that's milled, so they were heavier before.

My regular group doesn't play enough tournament for me to make a tournament set, so if I were to keep these, I'd make a cash set, probably 100/120/140/40 of $0.25/$1/$5/$20-or-$25.
Proof was needed? Interesting...

Proof was needed? Interesting...
No one asked for proof or anything. The pic I originally used just didn't have the paper w/my username and date on it, and I mentioned in the OP that I would take new pics and add it later. So just following through with what I had promised.

(And someone had PMed asking about weights and pics of the milled faces, so I took the pics last night and PMed him back and figured I'd include those in the OP too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom