Wanted Barrel of Sunfly Hybrids (POLYINNO) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raynmanas

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
looking for a couple shuffle stacks....39 or 43 mm is fine. anyone got any they can part with for a fair price?

looking for a couple shuffle stacks....39 or 43 mm is fine. anyone got any they can part with for a fair price?
If truly interested in buying a set, you need samples of both 39mm and 43mm. They are markedly different from one another -- so if you base a future 39mm purchase decision on testing 43mm samples, you may be disappointed with the end product.

Or if you only test the 39mm version, it may sway you into not getting any chips at all, when the 43mm chips feel/sound completely different (and much nicer, imo).

If truly interested in buying a set, you need samples of both 39mm and 43mm. They are markedly different from one another -- so if you base a future 39mm purchase decision on testing 43mm samples, you may be disappointed with the end product.

Or if you only test the 39mm version, it may sway you into not getting any chips at all, when the 43mm chips feel/sound completely different (and much nicer, imo).

Can't agree more...

I believe these are hybrids. I would ship a barrel for $12.
Screenshot_20200109-072132_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200109-072605_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! PM sent. Got a picture of the face by any chance? Also are they 39mm or 43mm? Just curious what I'm signing up for!
Yeah, I'm a bit intrigued by the plethora of edge spot colors in those stacks. Four spots, four different colors?

I realize I’m in the minority, but I actually prefer the 39mm to the 43mm. But they definitely feel and sound different, so you should get both.

ok well it looks like I have a line on the 39mm, but I'll keep this open to see if anyone can come through with 43mm as well.

I sold few test barrels of the 43mm with 25mm labels (a.k.a the nuts :D ) here.
Maybe check who bought them and if they still need them after having tested them.

Pretty sure I have a sleeve of these if you are interested? They are the 43/25.
20191023_203007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom