SOLD Sun-fly Polyinno 43mm Sample Sets: Free River Club (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinInMN

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
FRC_SampleSet.jpg

Hello everyone,

If you happen to like collecting hybrids, or are considering ordering from Sun-Fly and a PCF-er told you to "get samples," well here's your chance to get a few pieces from the Free River Club: Edition 2020 set.

I am offering up to 15 sample sets from my extras. The sample set will include the 0.10, 0.50, 1, and 5 chips only.

(NOTE: I am afraid I have decided against making the higher denominations available as samples because I have limited extra quantities and because I am treating these as live checks.)

Pricing below (includes total cost of chips, 4-8 oz Shipping via USPS First Class, and reshipping materials. Bubble mailers FTW!)

Single 4-chip set: $ 7.00 shipped
Double 4-chip set: $11.50 shipped
Triple 4-chip set: $16.00 shipped
(Other quantities DM me, will send via priority mail flat rate envelope with tracking included)

Buyer assumes risk once postal service has custody of parcel.
If buyer wishes to add tracking, please add $3.50 to include Certified Mail service. I will gladly provide the tracking number after purchasing postage.

Google Pay or PayPal accepted. Happy to accept Paypal "Goods and services" if buyer prefers, please add 3% to total.

Last edited:
Day before sending bump.

I am planning to send the first batch of these out tomorrow.

If you still want a set and haven't posted interest here, you still can post here today and it will ship tomorrow so long as I receive payment by 9pm CT.

To those of you have that have sent payment I have acknowledged it by DM and your sets will go out tomorrow.

To everyone else that has expressed interest, I have sent a PM with payment info. Please complete payment by 9pm CT tonight if you want your set to ship tomorrow as well.

First batch sent out today bump. :)

Thank you to everyone for your patience with yesterday's bad weather.

There are more available if you are interested. I will generally be able to ship within two days of receiving payment and delivery information.

Thanks again,

Shipping another batch out tomorrow bump!

Post if you are interested, I am down to about 6 sets available now. If I receive payment and address info by 7pm CT, I will be able to include you in tomorrow's batch.

I also have left feedback for everyone that paid. I would appreciate the favor of you leaving feedback on my profile as you receive your sets. (There should be an "Add Feedback" link under my feedback score.)

Thanks,

So I do apologize, I swore I left feedback for everyone in this thread that bought in December and January. Apparently that was not the case so i am just getting caught up now. As for @lrapley and @SteveHNo96 , I am afraid I have to wait 24 hours more before leaving your feedback due to PCF limits. But you will get positive as everyone else in this thread has.

Thank you so much for your purchases and to those of you that have left feedback in return.

To anyone else reading this, still 3 sets available.

So I do apologize, I swore I left feedback for everyone in this thread that bought in December and January. Apparently that was not the case so i am just getting caught up now. As for @lrapley and @SteveHNo96 , I am afraid I have to wait 24 hours more before leaving your feedback due to PCF limits. But you will get positive as everyone else in this thread has.

Thank you so much for your purchases and to those of you that have left feedback in return.

To anyone else reading this, still 3 sets available.

I'm in for a sample set please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom