SOLD Bally's NCV Las Vegas Set - Catch & Release (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Bought this Bally’s set because it was a cool set with a cool story and LOVE that old school Bally logo. Got them in, added another 60 to the set, and ran them through the ultrasonic and they cleaned up really nice. Unfortunately after adding another set to the ranks I no longer have the space to keep these. So they are back up for sale catch and release.

IMG_2515.JPG

The story behind this Bally’s NCV set is that they were a salesmen's sample set and were used at trade shows and conventions with employee parties. They appear to be in excellent/minty condition with a few having slight warping issues (since so slight should be easily fixed with a clamp and heating pad) but I’m not a chip grader so please look at the pictures and judge for yourself. Since the set a cool piece of history it will be sold in it's entirety with NO SPLITS.

IMG_2517.JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

IMG_2519.JPG

Breakdown is as follows:
1x157
5x234
25x133
100x75
500x82
Total chips 681

To add flexibility add a rack or two of blue Paulson "chips mold' chips labeled as fracs and you've got yourself a nice small stakes cash set.

And for an added bonus the set will come with 40 ceramic Bally's chips. 10 x 1s, 5s, 25s, & 500s.

IMG_2520.JPG

Selling for $1300 + shipping PPFF or add 3% for goods and services.

First response in the thread with "Dibs" (or the like) or "PMing" (if you have questions) has priority.
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell what/if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."
So far everyone here has been pretty cool to me...so no asshat rule needed as of yet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom