BAHAMIA Dealer Button Group Buy *INTEREST* Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this took too long I changed my mind... just want to add 2 more (3) total of A, (3) total of B, 2 of each for the rest... these will be great to throw in the bag with a PCF topper and head to the beach!! Just in case they don't make it back I would like to have a spare of those. Always your chippin brother Ben

Alright this took too long I changed my mind... just want to add 2 more (3) total of A, (3) total of B, 2 of each for the rest... these will be great to throw in the bag with a PCF topper and head to the beach!! Just in case they don't make it back I would like to have a spare of those. Always your chippin brother Ben
We have reached the required minimums, so thanks for the support Ben and Brie! You guys rock.

There will be somewhat of a delay on my part here with respect to pulling the trigger and getting these made. With CBSA warning Canadians about traveling over the border, it's impossible for me to receive goods at my USA border parcel depot. It's only 20 mins away, but the world crisis and border agencies are justifiably raising their vigilance.

I know @FordPickup92 has already volunteered for Re-ship, so that is another way to handle this. In this scenario, the 4 of us Canadians would still be at a loss to get the buttons in a timely manner.

This order will be a go, just kind of on hold for the present time.

I don't see any rush brother!! I totally agree just be warned I will probably keep adding to my order!! The colors on these are insane!! And that bootayyy on the B button Lord Have Mercy!!! Dog house here I come!!! Lmao

I don't see any rush brother!! I totally agree just be warned I will probably keep adding to my order!! The colors on these are insane!! And that bootayyy on the B button Lord Have Mercy!!! Dog house here I come!!! Lmao
You should have seen the look of disappointment on my wife's face when I showed her the designs. She wasn't impressed, but she was okay with it.

Well Nav you should not have shown her F or G... We call F flappy butt, not very impressive... and I think we are all curious what is going on down below the button on G... definitely looks like a G or an O moment for her... lmao!! I think the other buttons are in good taste though!

Sorry folks,

This was an interest thread for the Bahamia Dealer Buttons, and though there is more than enough interest, I won't be following through.

I do apologize, but as it was just an interest thread, no harm, and no foul.

I'll be leaving this thread and anyone else is free to take over and run the buy.

To get started, I first reached out to @Quicksilver-75 to see about permission and artwork, and he was super kind and asked for me to reach out to @BR Pro Poker and she then provided the proofs you see pictured. Very simple.

One just needs to execute and pay up and make it happen. You need 10 buttons per design and with my interest withdrawn, I think it's almost still a go.

Again, very sorry.

Hi all, I'm just posting for updates I will be assuming this group buy and running it. I'll transfer current interest/orders from here to the order thread once posted. I will only be leaving the buy open for 1 week, given that there are already a fair amount of orders here. Will post the link here when I get everything together. :tup:
Regards, Brie

Hi all, I'm just posting for updates I will be assuming this group buy and running it. I'll transfer current interest/orders from here to the order thread once posted. I will only be leaving the buy open for 1 week, given that there are already a fair amount of orders here. Will post the link here when I get everything together. :tup:
Regards, Brie
Miss Brie to the Rescue Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom