• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Back To The Future BCC (1 Viewer)

Hey! Those are mine!

I was a long time member at a different site years ago...I was just reading up on the history and looks like things went downhill over there and everyone migrated here. I'm not into the hobby at all anymore, hence the reason for the sale.

I wish I would have found this place first, I probably would have just listed them as a classified here rather than get hit with eBay fees...Oh well, they have a lot of watchers so I'm hopeful for a bidding war :)

My ASM's were removed overnight by eBay, those will be back up around 4pm EST today, ending Friday.

Hey! Those are mine!

I was a long time member at a different site years ago...I was just reading up on the history and looks like things went downhill over there and everyone migrated here. I'm not into the hobby at all anymore, hence the reason for the sale.

I wish I would have found this place first, I probably would have just listed them as a classified here rather than get hit with eBay fees...Oh well, they have a lot of watchers so I'm hopeful for a bidding war :)

My ASM's were removed overnight by eBay, those will be back up around 4pm EST today, ending Friday.
Welcome(back)!

Why did eBay delist the ASM?

Welcome(back)!

Why did eBay delist the ASM?

"Brand name misuse", re: Paulson

:cautious:

I get it...I guess, I just wish it could have been edited instead of just deleted in the middle of the night. I used to sell more on eBay but now I hesitate because of the crazy fees, and now things like this...

BTW, the BCC chips never had a BIN, was always just a start of $150. If I had a BIN, I probably would have placed it in the $300-$400 range.

newb question - why are these Back to the Future?

The town in the movie "Hill Valley"...The Clock Tower from the movie is faintly pictured on the ASM set.

"Good old 1955" is a reference to the movie, "Since 1955" is a reference to the movie on the hotstamps...

It's my favorite movie series, and when I created these I wanted the references to be there, but I also wanted them to be subtle to appeal to a broad base of people if I ever sold them (like now). I didn't want anything too obvious or over the top, I was going for a classy look.

I love the back to the future movies. When I saw the listing, I figured they'd have something to do with this:
55a956e91200002c0013566c.jpeg

Hey! Those are mine!

Welcome home Kris!! You're among many friends!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom