BACK ON! - Imperial Plaza Resort - Official Group Buy Now Open!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my buttons today! Amazing job Steve! You don’t design dealer buttons ... you create works of art!

2851EEEB-53FE-41E4-91F6-829024E76B2F.jpeg

Okay, folks, we are expecting arrival of the packages on the ground on Monday, Oct 19. I will be making separate conversation threads between each GB participant with an "order code", a summary of the individual order and a request for mailing address details or confirmation of such (since I may have many already). The total amount to pay will be calculated slightly later, as I want to make sure we cover any final costs for @lrapley as receiver. Please be patient, we have to do a careful inventory to make sure there is no damage and that the order is complete. Stay tuned.

Wow, these look fantastic! I missed out on the GB but interested in a tourney set for anyone that has extras.

A little over half of the order has landed and is in my possession. The other half of the order decided to take a detour through Osaka, Japan and will hopefully be here tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20201019_180027.jpg
    IMG_20201019_180027.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 81
I believe everything has arrived and first thing to do is an inventory.
Payment details will follow shortly in the conversation threads already made for USA participants. Canada and Australia I will deal with later.

I believe everything has arrived and first thing to do is an inventory.
Payment details will follow shortly in the conversation threads already made for USA participants. Canada and Australia I will deal with later.
I think you are confused...

First thing to do is pr0n!!!

USA orders going out tomorrow. All non-USA orders will be sent to @allforcharity for reshipping.

Great pr0n, Luke! Tonight I will update everybody's invoice threads with payment amounts and instructions. We just had to make sure that the order was complete and I have to forward the shipping money to @lrapley as I don't want him to be out of pocket. He's taken on a good amount of volunteer work for this and deserves the recognition.

Great pr0n, Luke! Tonight I will update everybody's invoice threads with payment amounts and instructions. We just had to make sure that the order was complete and I have to forward the shipping money to @lrapley as I don't want him to be out of pocket. He's taken on a good amount of volunteer work for this and deserves the recognition.
Recognize.gif

Chips arrived today and look awesome! If anyone has extra dealer buttons I am totally interested!

Last edited:
My chips are in. I have just over a thousand cash game chips. Here are my first impressions.

The chips are a tiny bit oversized. They stack better because of it. They don't have a chance to fit in normal racks or boxes. They do fit in your hand quite well.

The $5 and the $0.25 are too close in color. The fives have to be remade due to a mistake and should be a bit better. Still, I foresee the potential for problems. But that will not be determined until the chips actually get into a game.

I didn't find the plastic chips to be a problem. They aren't "sticky". They aren't slippery. The extra millimeter makes a difference. The graphics are sharp.

All in all, I think these were a good deal at sixty cents each.

DrStrange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom