BACK ON! - Imperial Plaza Resort - Official Group Buy Now Open!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chips are in. I have just over a thousand cash game chips. Here are my first impressions.

The chips are a tiny bit oversized. They stack better because of it. They don't have a chance to fit in normal racks or boxes. They do fit in your hand quite well.

The $5 and the $0.25 are too close in color. The fives have to be remade due to a mistake and should be a bit better. Still, I foresee the potential for problems. But that will not be determined until the chips actually get into a game.

I didn't find the plastic chips to be a problem. They aren't "sticky". They aren't slippery. The extra millimeter makes a difference. The graphics are sharp.

All in all, I think these were a good deal at sixty cents each.

DrStrange
I thought these were all 43mm ceramic hybrids.

Not plastic, and 4mm larger diameter than standard-size chips.

I see I left off an "s". Should read, "the extra millimeters make a difference"

In my world view chips are either "clay" or some sort of ceramic/plastic. These chips seem to me to be some sort of ceramic-plastic hybrid. The inlay appears to be plastic. The body of the chip is ceramic. The nature of the chip isn't a problem for me. Even so, the first blush impression was not that of a purely ceramic chip.

Just a heads-up to all the folks who bought samples and sets. If you haven’t received them already, I haven’t forgotten you. Your replacements are here and waiting to be sent out as soon as the High Hand buttons arrive. I’ll be PMing those people based on the order sheet made by @allforcharity
Should be sometime next week or early the week after.
Thanks for hanging in there.

Steve/Quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom