Back in the Saddle (1 Viewer)

Dread_Pirate_Roberts

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Back in the saddle after the world shut down. Took a break for the last 3 years.

Looking into an appropriate tourney set and maybe a cash game set. Advice and info welcome.

I have custom table with Shuffle Tech in FMK.

Used to do 10-12 person tournaments and random low level cash games. Thinking of getting back into it, but want to upgrade from basic Amazon starter sets.

Was thinking of a set of Milanos, but then questioned if I should just jump all the way in...

No mold Tina's are pretty solid. My non chipper groups really liked my binions Horseshoe cash no molds. Dropping a quick 1k on CPC for some stock designs will last a long time if you want to to take your time shopping for bigger end paulsons. :)

No mold Tina's are pretty solid. My non chipper groups really liked my binions Horseshoe cash no molds. Dropping a quick 1k on CPC for some stock designs will last a long time if you want to to take your time shopping for bigger end paulsons. :)
Thanks for the note. I am fairly ignorant - "No Mold Tinas" and "Horseshoe Cash no molds"? I know CPC and Paulsons...

oh, I am not sure I want Ceramic Chips - I was playing at a home game someone had and they felt "slippery" and didn't "sound right".
They are the next best jump from the amazon basic stuff you metuoned. I have some samples I can send to you for free. I bought them to guage their feel and sound. I'll pm you.

oh, I am not sure I want Ceramic Chips - I was playing at a home game someone had and they felt "slippery" and didn't "sound right".
- Do you plan on buying separate sets for tournaments and cash games?
- Do you have a price range for Paulsons/CPCs?

If you’re okay with paying around $2 per chip, both are great options. We often associate CPC and Paulson closely in terms of quality here, but in my opinion CPCs are very unique. I’d suggest ordering a sample of the Rounders CSQ or Atlantic Club H/S (stock designs). Samples can be had under $20. You can check out their prices for customs too.

http://classicpokerchips.com/

Back in the saddle after the world shut down. Took a break for the last 3 years.

Looking into an appropriate tourney set and maybe a cash game set. Advice and info welcome.

I have custom table with Shuffle Tech in FMK.

Used to do 10-12 person tournaments and random low level cash games. Thinking of getting back into it, but want to upgrade from basic Amazon starter sets.

Was thinking of a set of Milanos, but then questioned if I should just jump all the way in...
Love the name!!! Not sure if it refers to the movie or Ross. But either way it’s a good name!

Attachments

• 20230427_071852.jpg
    20230427_071852.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20230427_072037.jpg
    20230427_072037.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20230427_071758.jpg
    20230427_071758.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20230427_071546.jpg
    20230427_071546.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 41

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom