Cancelled B&G Europa 500 (43 mm) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMZ

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For sale is 100 B&G Europa 500s, oversized. I've heard some veteran chippers call B&G the creme de la creme of plastic chips, and I tend to agree. $450+shipping, US only:
16121186956182088316306.jpg

For sale is 100 B&G Europa 500s, oversized. I've heard some veteran chippers call B&G the creme de la creme of plastic chips, and I tend to agree. $450+shipping, US only:

Edit : yes, quality chips with a good bronze insert :]

Last edited:
En why is that ? These are no replicas lol if you mean that

No no, no replica, B&G places a bronze (or a bronze-based alloy) for the metal insert, not a simple metal like basic chips.

There have already been fake B&G at ACF but a long time ago, (€2 chips I think) and it showed by color level, not very good replica but I think they had to change the chips because of this.

No no, no replica, B&G places a bronze (or a bronze-based alloy) for the metal insert, not a simple metal like basic chips.

There have already been fake B&G at ACF but a long time ago, (€2 chips I think) and it showed by color level, not very good replica but I think they had to change the chips because of this.
Yes but these are no fakes

I'd never heard that about the fakes before. These are definitely the real deal.

Yes but these are no fakes

I never said it was a fake ! :] and I have some (the other version).

I'd never heard that about the fakes before. These are definitely the real deal.

Except for the ACF I never heard that there were B&G fakes in qty, and it was not perfect (I saw the chip it is bad copy), but in a rack of 2€ it had to pass with used chips for the cash. I suppose there is no security level in the 1€ / 2€ chips back, even now.

I never said it was a fake ! :] and I have some (the other version).

Except for the ACF I never heard that there were B&G fakes in qty, and it was not perfect (I saw the chip it is bad copy), but in a rack of 2€ it had to pass with used chips for the cash. I suppose there is no security level in the 1€ / 2€ chips back, even now.
Allright

Last edited:
Then what are you saying ?! That @DMZ should open a chip (waste his complete rack) to check if they are in fact real B&G.
While it’s obvious they are 100% authentic. I think it’s pretty clear what you’re saying and it don’t really brings value to his sale thread were he needs the support or just no comments at all. I mean I don’t know but it’s just not making any sense with all due respect

???

LMAO stop the coffe shop bro. I say there is a quality bronze insert in the B&G with a fantastic plastic, so yes it's the " crème de la crème ", that's all, I don't see why you put out something about fakes, nobody said it was fake except you. lol.

???

LMAO stop the coffe shop bro. I say there is a quality bronze insert in the B&G with a fantastic plastic, so yes it's the " crème de la crème ", that's all, I don't see why you put out something about fakes, nobody said it was fake except you. lol.
Wait a second , then why you told him to open one chip to check for a bronze insert!? Just for what exactly does he need to do that.. I’m sorry but I’m not getting this at all

edit : Miscommunication:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom