SOLD Aurora Star Tournament T100 - Price Reduction 4.25/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
For sale are two racks of Aurora Star Hotstamps:
0x T25s (100x Sold)
80x T100s (20x Sold)

These have never been felted by myself and as far as I know have only ever gone from box to box.

Price 340 for the remaining 80x T100s.

90/Barrel

AS100s.png

Attachments

• AST Together.png
    AST Together.png
    858.3 KB · Views: 1,628
  • AS25s.png
    AS25s.png
    660.8 KB · Views: 1,628
Last edited:
Hello fellow chipper from the DMV - are there 2 racks of each denomination, or just one?

I have 180 each of the 25 and 100. I don’t think another 100 of each works for me. I want it to, but I just don’t think it does.

I have 180 each of the 25 and 100. I don’t think another 100 of each works for me. I want it to, but I just don’t think it does.
really need a 'can do' attitude to make this happen.

• Haha
Reactions: BNM
Such underrated chips. They amaze in person with amazing spots!

I also believe the base color of the T25 Green chip, is actually Indian Blue. I could be wrong. I've always loved the T25.

GLWS!
Whenever I see pictures of them you see the yellow and orange glow and pop off of the chip. I always assume it's a filter or something saturating the color. Then I look at them in person.... nope, just actually look that way.

You can’t tell from the pics, but that salmon just POPS next to the charcoal and metallic silver. Beauty of a chip! GLWS!
+1

These chips are stunners, pure and simple. From the T5 to the T25K. They all dazzle.

For me, only the 5K is weak somehow, but since it's that blaze Orange base, it holds its own!

I am utterly obsessed with these. I get into so much trouble at home for buying them but I cant help it.

Well if you ever want help getting out of trouble I’d be happy to take that T5 rack off of your hands and pad your bank account a little bit! ;):LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom