Aurora Star, Empress Star, Pacific Star Artwork (2 Viewers)

UncleDrew2

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello people,

as some of you might have already noticed, I set out to get samples of all the boat chips (AS, AST, ES, ESPT, ESST, PS) to make them a beautiful display on my office wall.

So since I realized this probably will be a longer journey, I want to hang a picture on the wall with artwork of all the missing chips and slowly fill them in with the real chips, which will make the process much more fun and enables me to see my vision every day.

Basically what i am asking: Is there someone on here who has high resolution graphics of all the denoms from the 6 boat chip sets? I'm thinking either digitally recreated or professionally photographed. The kind supporter will be rewarded with a copy of my finished poster (or whatever you want to call it). Or probably I just show you the result on here and everyone who loves boat chips can take it.

Cheers!

Hello people,

as some of you might have already noticed, I set out to get samples of all the boat chips (AS, AST, ES, ESPT, ESST, PS) to make them a beautiful display on my office wall.

So since I realized this probably will be a longer journey, I want to hang a picture on the wall with artwork of all the missing chips and slowly fill them in with the real chips, which will make the process much more fun and enables me to see my vision every day.

Basically what i am asking: Is there someone on here who has high resolution graphics of all the denoms from the 6 boat chip sets? I'm thinking either digitally recreated or professionally photographed. The kind supporter will be rewarded with a copy of my finished poster (or whatever you want to call it). Or probably I just show you the result on here and everyone who loves boat chips can take it.

Cheers!
Maybe these:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/chipdb/categories/fantasy-sets.3/

think-about-it-use-your-brain.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom