SOLD Aurora Star Cash Chips Mega Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the post office tomorrow for latest batch. Dropped the prices on everything again.

** I will split set 3 into 400x$2.50 groups, but if this happens then you cover shipping.

If you want something and pay for it today I'll ship tomorrow otherwise I'll be at WCB and can't do anything till the 24th.

Holy crap! I just realized I don't have a single barrel of AS $100s for BOH. My AS $100s rack was turned into AS $20s (thanks Gear!).

I'll take one barrel of AS $100s, for BOH.

PM sent (shortly).

Holy crap! I just realized I don't have a single barrel of AS $100s for BOH. My AS $100s rack was turned into AS $20s (thanks Gear!).

I'll take one barrel of AS $100s, for BOH.

PM sent (shortly).

I don't even know how that's possible you didn't leave one barrel.
Responded!

Last batch just went out and PMs have been sent. In Chicago for a week so any other purchases will be shipped out next week.

Price drop Set #3.

***Also, if someone wants a snapper limit set and doesn't want a 900 chip set, but would rather have 600 or something PM me and maybe we can figure something out. Worst I say is no.

Set #4 has gone away....

Individual $2 racks are now for sale with a small price drop. Will sell one rack at a time on these at this point.

All PMs responded to at this point.

Updated OP:

1) Price drop on the $2 and $25.
2) Final price drop on that set #3
3) Listed snappers by the rack.
4) Down to 3 barrels of $20!

Hi Bill

First, I hope the medical bills are under control and you are binking that major consulting job anytime soon.

I could also use 10 more 20$ chips for a full rack...maybe we can combine shipping @5aces ?
Not sure if you want to break up a barrel (no worries I you don't wanna)

Hi Bill

First, I hope the medical bills are under control and you are binking that major consulting job anytime soon.

I could also use 10 more 20$ chips for a full rack...maybe we can combine shipping @5aces ?
Yes, I think minimum 20 further chips are doable into a sfrb. Just let me know.

Hi Bill

Thanks for the concern! I "think" the last finally came through a few weeks ago.... $1,500 on that one for a doctor we never even saw (?!). Needless to say we are fighting that one. They've been looking into it for 3 weeks.

No luck with the job in district. I won't comment further on a public form on this one but :mad:

Consulting jobs I'm still waiting to hear back on one and the other actually wanted me full time, but I'm not willing to give up my day job for 8-10 month contract even though it would've paid well. They are going to be in touch with me for part time work next year some time though so this wasn't a total loss.
Overall disappointing...

Regarding the 20s you were spot on not break a barrel especially since I only have a few left for sale.

Sorry to hear they are that negligent with billing... like life isn't hard enough fighting this awfull disease.
I wish you and your wife some huge godspeed in the weeks and months to come.

All good on the twenties, maybe I'll find another buyer that only needs 10

Take care man !

I ran out of SFRB at this point. If you didn't get a message from me and I owe you something give me a few days to get some new boxes in. The post office said they shipped them already. Apologies for the delay.

Last edited:
Can't believe the snapper set is still here! Seems like a great price for beautiful mint chips!

K. Everything is packaged up and ready to go out. My wife is taking them to the post office tomorrow, so I'll have tracking when I'm come home. Will be a late night at work as I have curriculum night so won't be till 9 or 10 pm central at the earliest.

Alright, didn't think I'd ever go this route but… If I've read through this correctly, it looks as though you've still got snappers left… PM on the way!

Just looked these chips up and they are beautiful. Sorry you had to part with them, particularly for the downer reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom