SOLD Aurora Star Cash Chips Mega Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  1. I'm not taking offers.
  2. Shipping is to US only. International buyers cover their own shipping and assume risk once it leaves my hands.
  3. Insurance is extra
Set 1 = $3,000 shipped (Sold)
200 - $0.25
300 - $1
200 - $5
60 - $20

40 - $100

Set 2 = $2,600 shipped (Sold)
200 - $1
400 - $5

100 - $25

Set 3 = $2,500 shipped (Sold)
800 - $2.50
100 - $25

Individual Racks
$2 - $230/rack (Sold)
$2.50 - $240/rack (Sold)

Individual Barrels (Mint)
$20/$165
$25/$100

$100/$100 (4 barrels left)

Last edited:
I'd take the Individual Barrel of $20s if it's still there.

PS: I hope everything works out with the medical situation.

@justsomedude Thank you. It's already a done deal and all is as well as it can be. I just figured out how frigging poor my insurance is in this new job. Other job I left in October this would've cost me $100....

I'd also be interested in a couple racks of snappers should someone not want to go whole hog on those.

All people that have paid in full will have their items shipped out tomorrow. Those waiting for payments to clear will ship end of the week.

Bonus: Small price drop on items listed in green.

Items that are paid for are shipped. Tracking numbers coming via PM.

Thought the medical bills were done coming....Instead I found two more in the mail today plus my tenant decided not to pay his rent this month!

PRICE DROPS!

Unreal luck right now.... Got my car broken into again while at the gym in broad daylight yesterday. Door won't close so I need to take it to the bodyshop.l and get it realigned/painted. I need some more gone which means:

PRICE DROP!

Heading to the post office again tomorrow on the next batch so if you pay tonight I'll include it in the batch going out. Beyond that I'm heading to Chicago next week so no guarantees past that.

Last edited:
Unreal luck right now.... Got my car broken into again while at the gym in broad daylight yesterday. Door won't close so I need to take it to the bodyshop.l and get it realigned/painted.

Dang bud, sounds like Memphis is not treating you right. :(

How many times is that now for your car?

Unreal luck right now.... Got my car broken into again while at the gym in broad daylight yesterday. Door won't close so I need to take it to the bodyshop.l and get it realigned/painted.

Fear not my friend... In a few days you'll be seating by my easy money at your disposal... GLWTS and see you soon.

* Jokes aside, I hope your runbad is DONE man... UGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom