Interest Aurora Star 100k plaques (1 Viewer)

I’m interested, pending design and cost. Anyone interested in a coordinating bounty chip? I need another barrel of T5 for my set to work as bounties but they are impossible to find.

Anyone interested helping run a group plaque buy? I would def offer some type of incentive if you have experience in this field. I’m also interested in a Jack tourney 100k plaque.

Its on the back burner , life goes on, it will come to life someday, maybe even me, but I have too much going to handle this right now.

no time, but if there is a contender , then contact J5 , he has the artwork ready

I’m considering adding this plaque to my MS tourney set, but could only use/get a couple. Please include me for the sake of interest though :) thanks

I’m actively looking for someone who can help me design/build/order AST, WTHC, Jack Cincy and Aria plaques. I have no experience in this field but would be down to help with the reshipping aspect of the group buy, and also I would pay hourly whomever took this endeavor! AST PLAQUES Booyah!

Putting a 100K plaque in the pot…

1666872407898.gif

Last edited:
Booyah Bump! Anyone interested in running this?
since you want the most amount of plaques for various sets you should have a crack. Pick a manufacturer either msk ($$$) or tina ($) and go from there. Choose a designer, post some art files and let the group buy begin.

If I had a need for any other the plaques you are interested in I would happily get involved.

Make it happen @doublebooyah85 !

since you want the most amount of plaques for various sets you should have a crack. Pick a manufacturer either msk ($$$) or tina ($) and go from there. Choose a designer, post some art files and let the group buy begin.

If I had a need for any other the plaques you are interested in I would happily get involved.

Still working thru my first mini custom card gb lol

Reactions: ovo

J5 already has the design for the person running it, msk would be my choice

I might be able to help you guys out. I was planning a different MSK project, and saw this pop up. So maybe I could kill two birds.

Stay tuned.

( And yes, this is in addition to the possibility of me ordering Matsui racks and plaque racks. I'm not confusing the two companies :cool )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom