SOLD Aurora Star 1,300 piece Cash Set w/ BIN (mint in boxes) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not - there was a thread a while back set up by @Matthew627 where he did a really good job walking through the process/dimensions/etc. I am happy to answer any questions though - probably best to do it outside this thread though as I imagine it will close soon.

I didn’t see that coming from Bill, in fact I would have bet 100 to 1 against it. Wow!

I'll take that bet.
I just cried to my wife, "Honey, someone just bought my chips! :("
Circle of life. They will be available eventually. Get the quarters and fives now, get the rest down the road.

Circle of life. They will be available eventually. Get the quarters and fives now, get the rest down the road.

Amen to that. I got greedy and thought I'd wait until Auction end and hopefully scoop them for less than the BIN. Lesson learned... when the Chipping God of Opportunity knocks, one should answer the door immediately! lol.

In the extremely odd event that @detroitdad changes his mind: Please, put me down as back-up on this at the BIN price @inca911 (and thank-you for clarifying the shipping to Switzerland via PM earlier, much appreciated in any case).

Do feel free to let me know what you end up selling off @detroitdad. :tup:

@cpac54 - I am CONSIDERING unloading mine (yes, I know I am crazy) to pursue some other sets (mainly PCA Secondaries that I lusted over a few weeks ago). Hit me up if interested.

@cpac54 - I am CONSIDERING unloading mine (yes, I know I am crazy) to pursue some other sets (mainly PCA Secondaries that I lusted over a few weeks ago). Hit me up if interested.

Crazy is in good company on this forum, I think, myself included. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Shoot me a pm with what you have if you do decide to do something crazy. ;)

Wow Bill, nice pickup. :tup:

Shame so many people don't seem to like the AS .25c. I think it fits in the set quite well, but I get it.

+1

I’m weird with the quarter... by itself I don’t like it. But seeing it in stacks, and on the felt with the rest of the set, I wouldn’t want any other chip in its place. Call me kooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom