Aurora family pics (1 Viewer)

I'm liking my new cases! They are not built for transporting chips for sure, but will work perfect for storing chips in the card room/garage.

IMG_1898[1].JPG

IMG_1897[1].JPG

Room seems dead. Were you hosting a tourney between you and yourself again? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The Aurora family of chips is obviously awesome and together with that table just puts the whole thing over the top...so great. I must play on that table some day (added to my bucket list).

Last edited:
Game is on Saturday. Just getting the garage set up for poker for the winter. Little by little I will be turning my garage into a card room eventually with two 8 person tables.

Winter schedule for my house will be every other Saturday Tournaments and the alternate weeks every other Thursday cash game.

Hot stamps in play last night. cashed two for two 2nd and 3rd. For the first time everyone talked about how the liked the chips and table. maybe they are coming around.

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1952 (1).JPG

A couple of things...

1. I still can't believe that double decker Lowe case. I cruise the eBay all the time for Lowe cases and I have still never seen one. Super jealous.

2. Now that the groundwork has been done to show how to re-felt the Barrington folding table, are you going to have a crack at yours? :whistle: :whistling:

A couple of things...

1. I still can't believe that double decker Lowe case. I cruise the eBay all the time for Lowe cases and I have still never seen one. Super jealous.

2. Now that the groundwork has been done to show how to re-felt the Barrington folding table, are you going to have a crack at yours? :whistle: :whistling:

I did get lucky finding that case! (cost a small fortune) but it is in great shape and like you guys said, never seen one like it before. Hard to find 500 chip cases like it.

I did see the new felt on the table and it turned out very nice. I am lucky enough however to have T Chan making a table to replace it, probably let my brother have the folding table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom