IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

Last edited:
Love them! Well done on all the sets. Pretty huge improvement since the short-ish time you have been here and since you bought your grand vic primaries! I look forward to your next addition, whatever it will be.

Setup is first class, felt is awesome, chips are flawless!

Love them! Well done on all the sets. Pretty huge improvement since the short-ish time you have been here and since you bought your grand vic primaries! I look forward to your next addition, whatever it will be.

The Aurora Club chip sets are complete, I had thoughts of adding a bunch of quarters for a lower limit game but decided against it. Now I will be working on my poker room and playing cards for the winter.

Hoping to have two twin 8 person Chanman tables for the start of next winter.

Come on up! I do hope to host a mini meet-up In a year or so. We have a venue to have a few 5 table tourneys this winter. I hope to turn it into an annual large field tournament and center the meet-up around it.
I guess come over is more accurate then come on up

Come on up! I do hope to host a mini meet-up In a year or so. We have a venue to have a few 5 table tourneys this winter. I hope to turn it into an annual large field tournament and center the meet-up around it.
Alaska is pretty far from Nova Scotia! Lol but maybe someday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom