GB Completed August 2022 Cards Mold Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chips shipped 09-11-2022. Our last order came in 30 days. Hopefully this will be the same. Average has been 45 days. This is the first time Tina has used fedex when shipping to me so hopefully all goes as well as the others. Be warned!!!! When you click on the tracking number below it shows that the chips are already in California. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! I guess fedex just does it different than UPS. Once these arrive and get through customs we should start seeing activity.

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?trknbr=277840012782&trkqual=12024~277840012782~FDEG

Exactly 30 days

FCB28763-D2EB-4146-9FA1-5528216E0C24.jpeg

So far, the Chipco racks are the best I've found, but there is still a bit of wiggle for CM chips. Nothing a tiny spacer can't fix.

Tracking now says tomorrow! Not that we are watching…

Mud
Yeah. I called and asked them to hold off til Tuesday. Being delivered to my office and we are closed tomorrow. Hopefully they delay and don’t lug those boxes around twice

Yeah. I called and asked them to hold off til Tuesday. Being delivered to my office and we are closed tomorrow. Hopefully they delay and don’t lug those boxes around twice
Also told them I could meet them if they would give me a 30 minute heads up. They didn’t sound sure of that. We will see. Should be Tuesday at the latest

Exciting. Wish they would make it to me for my Friday night game but I realize that probably ain’t happening
They have Next Day Air, just depends on how much you want it…

I am actually flying to Kentucky for a CE course Tuesday and won’t be back until Sunday. So I’m not sure why I am so eager. But I did start thinking I need to add on the 2 denominations that I didn’t order with this set.

Mud

I am personally dying to see how the BTP chips turned out. Although I have a few CM sets, it's always bugged me that the recessed CM mold doesn't get an even dye sublimation. Some people say they like the look, but it's not my favorite. I noticed it affects certain colors more (such as the Flamingo $25 above). Crossing my fingers that the BTPs don't have too much of it!

I am personally dying to see how the BTP chips turned out. Although I have a few CM sets, it's always bugged me that the recessed CM mold doesn't get an even dye sublimation. Some people say they like the look, but it's not my favorite. I noticed it affects certain colors more (such as the Flamingo $25 above). Crossing my fingers that the BTPs don't have too much of it!
It shows up more in the darker colors, but BTP is pretty bright so it’s not as noticeable.

E7DD47B6-567F-49E3-8CDD-83673F8BB764.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom