Auction: Oasis Club TRK Hot Stamp Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I may not win one damn auction of yours, but I promise it sure won’t be for lack of trying!
At one point I thought I might end up with 3 sample sets when the pups were done.
You ahead on two of them right now I think. Either way, it's been a fun ride this week.

I added a picture of the few chips with side issues to the OP.

Here are the additional blue chip pics.
20190530_192112.jpg
20190530_192042.jpg
20190530_192018.jpg
20190530_191935.jpg
20190530_191921.jpg
20190530_191905.jpg

FYI when I received these chips from TRK they had the scuffs on them, they look the same as the day Dennis shipped them to me.

The whites feel the best, the chocolates were disappointingly lighter and harder than the others. The blues and yellows (not shown) were good too. The grays and whites were the heaviest and nicest feeling

The King’s Crown hotstamps also arrived with similar markings on the faces. I assumed it was a result of the stamping process, but that’s just a guess.

I was the last owner of the die for these. Another member wanted to use it, so I mailed the thing to BCC and never heard back.

I'm kinda shocked where this price is. I expected some rioting and hurt feelers already.

Can someone point me in the direction of a thread that would help me understand the market and pricing for hotstamps? As in, beyond the chip itself, the impact stamps (specific ones or otherwise) and their availability can have on price and demand?

Can someone point me in the direction of a thread that would help me understand the market and pricing for hotstamps? As in, beyond the chip itself, the impact stamps (specific ones or otherwise) and their availability can have on price and demand?
I'll PM ya.

If the winning bid passes 500 dollars then shipping is free.......

I know lol. I don't think my bid will hold, but we'll see.
It’s not going to be me. Cash set came in on Thursday. Sample set came in mail on Friday.

My wife sent me a picture of a small box today (Rack of Havanas) in our mailbox and said if something arrives in the mail for me tomorrow she would throw it away (I didn’t dare mention we don’t go mail on Sundays).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom