Auction: Oasis Club TRK Hot Stamp Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
There are condition issues with these chips. Please read in detail the Edge and Face conditions before bidding. Pictures and descriptions will be posted below in 3 sections: Entire Set Photos, Edge Photos, Face of Chip Photos(98% of issues are on the face of the chips).

EDIT: I've been informed that scuffs weren't uncommon with trk hot stamps. Please double check pictures.

Up for auction are 600 TRK Oasis Club Hot Stamped Non Denominational chips.

200x Blue (similar to dolphin blue in Paulson)
200x Orange
140x Chocolate (Very Rich Chocolate Color)
60x White

1. STARTING BID: $1
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $5
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 7:00PM, Pacific, Saturday, June 1, 2019 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: $18 USPS LFRB
  10. Payment Terms: Paypal

Entire Set Photos
set1.jpg
set2.jpg
set3.jpg
set4.jpg

Edge Photos
Edge Condition: The edges are the best part of these chips. They're in very good but used condition. Edges are square. The pictures below will show the edges of each rack. I found 1 micro nick on a white chip and one small chip on an orange and brown chip. There might be a blemish here or there that I didn't catch. Overall from the side these chips look exceptional.

20190529_105315.jpg
20190529_105332.jpg
20190529_105348.jpg
20190529_105403.jpg
20190529_105420.jpg
20190529_105452.jpg

Face of chip photos
Face condition: Many of the chip faces appear to have been in the process of learning to ride a bike and skinned their knees. Most of the orange chips have what appear to be scuff marks on their face. The blue chips have significantly less scuffs but there are some. The brown have a some with scuffing as well but the orange are the majority. The white chips have about half with scuffing though the markings are different.

The photos below will show a before and after on the chips. A very small amount of oil removes the scuff marks the same as when you oil the edge of a chip. Most scuff marks are lightly on the service and cant really be seen at all when oiled. There are a few with a slightly deeper scuff that can be seen if held in the light. Having said all this I think the chips still look incredible. One brown chip has a sort of chip or blemish on the face. Overall stamps are in good condition.

Before Scuff

20190528_222548.jpg

After Scuff

20190528_222707.jpg

Before lightly used magic eraser- magic eraser was used only on this one chip on one side. I'm not comfortable doing or trying anything else. I'll leave that to you.

20190529_104614.jpg

After

20190529_104640.jpg

Before Scuff- I picked the 20 worst chips

20190529_104855.jpg
20190529_143840.jpg

After Scuff Marks

20190529_104726.jpg

Here are the few chips that have side issues.
20190530_191839.jpg

Please feel free to ask for additional information or photos. They still look great and will make a great addition to your trk collection!

Attachments

• 20190529_104528.jpg
    20190529_104528.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I don't think you should post anymore pictures of these ugly chips. Everyone, just walk away. Whatever you do, please don't let @BarrieJ3 see this auction lol.

You could always come out tomorrow night. The fracs I'm using are hot stamped TRK's. Wife's out of town. Couch is yours. Of course, you might have an empty house to return to on SAT when you get home lol.

Wait.....you tagged him so you could outbid him. Very similar to the strategy @BGinGA employed where he kept bidding against himself.

I love you guys!

Yep......I like this kid. Fuck it. Why not.

I have a max budget I'll spend on this set. Were not there yet. I'm not worried :) I'm not saying I'll get it. I'll have fun trying :)

Haha I may not win one damn auction of yours, but I promise it sure won’t be for lack of trying!
At one point I thought I might end up with 3 sample sets when the pups were done.

Win my ME and you'll get a Sunset sample set.

Win my ME and you'll get a Sunset sample set.
Challenge accepted. It’ll be a welcome break away from playing Archie, Heat Seeker, and whatever other poker games you heathens have made.

Poor @Potsie1 notifications skyrocketing, but not with bets. I’ll decide well before Saturday if I need this.

Challenge accepted. It’ll be a welcome break away from playing Archie, Heat Seeker, and whatever other poker games you heathens have made.

Poor @Potsie1 notifications skyrocketing, but not with bets. I’ll decide well before Saturday if I need this.
There is value in free bumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom